Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #22
ajane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainandRedemption
ajane that's kind of why I was questioning it... but we wouldnt be making them wear anything in public, and we wouldn't do it in a way that would make the kids feel ridiculed.

The result of that crabiness that day was no park.

I guess I'm just trying to think of ways to address ds' attitude, which has not been the greatest lately. And I didn't explain very well. This isn't for tantrums. This would be an attempt to help ds learn to have a good/positive attitude. So often it seems, even after a seriously really flipping fun day, one small thing will disapoint him and it's "ooh I neeever get to do anything fun". Even, we could go to the arcade and 3 days later he's asking to go again, if we say no he'll say "I neeeever get to go to the arcade". :headscratch" dude, we just went the other day!

IDK if that just sounds like typical 5yo behavior, but it really is an attitude thing.
Ok, I see. So, more of a joking.....you are being such a crabby pants, go put yours on type thing. Like trying to make it a light hearted, but have him get the point on his own? Btw, I don't see him wearing a shirt or pants a mean thing, bug I couldn't put a tail in my kid, lol. No offense to AbbieJack, it's just not my thing.

Last edited by ajane; 11-25-2012 at 10:40 PM.
ajane is offline   Reply With Quote