Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #251
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
I'm praying for Christina and newclothuser(I can't see names on iPad but God knows you by name anyway).

I got a surprise BFP 2 days ago. Some family members will certainly freak out, yet me and dh just feel blessed.

Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #252
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

CONGRATS, MAMA!!! And thank you for praying!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:28 PM   #253
Littlebitofeverythingmama
Registered Users

Long story short-ish.

I'm new here and haven't even made an intro yet.

Dh and I have been married 16 years. We got married when my oldest was 6 months (started dating 4 days before I had him) and hubby adopted him. I was on the pill fora long while. Then it took us 9 months to conceive our daughter. About a year after that hubby had a vasectomy. My daughter kept asking for more babies and The Lord (through a series of very interesting events) led us to seek out a reversal. He had it done and we were pregnant 2 months later. Baby #3, then baby #4, then baby #5's life ended in a very early miscarriage, then baby #6, then baby #7, then baby #8's life ended at 20 weeks due to a blood clotting disorder I never knew I had, now we are pregnant with babies #9 & 10. So we have 6 children living, 2 in heaven, and 2 coming (praying hard and taking heparin) in April. They are 16, 13, 8, 6, 4, almost 2.

It is a crazy life. I wouldn't trade it for the world and I have no regrets. We have left the timing up to God for 9 years now (baring a very brief time after our 20 week loss - VERY brief as I was pregnant after my 2nd cycle).

One big reason we are returning to cloth diapers is because of the twins and the cost of diapers are outrageous. We are also trying to stay out of debt and fix our home.

God has absolutely provided for our every need and most of our wants. We are careful with our finances and our goal is to raise children who know The Lord and serve Him faithfully.
Littlebitofeverythingmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:08 AM   #254
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amen! Welcome Mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebitofeverythingmama View Post
Long story short-ish.

I'm new here and haven't even made an intro yet.

Dh and I have been married 16 years. We got married when my oldest was 6 months (started dating 4 days before I had him) and hubby adopted him. I was on the pill fora long while. Then it took us 9 months to conceive our daughter. About a year after that hubby had a vasectomy. My daughter kept asking for more babies and The Lord (through a series of very interesting events) led us to seek out a reversal. He had it done and we were pregnant 2 months later. Baby #3, then baby #4, then baby #5's life ended in a very early miscarriage, then baby #6, then baby #7, then baby #8's life ended at 20 weeks due to a blood clotting disorder I never knew I had, now we are pregnant with babies #9 & 10. So we have 6 children living, 2 in heaven, and 2 coming (praying hard and taking heparin) in April. They are 16, 13, 8, 6, 4, almost 2.

It is a crazy life. I wouldn't trade it for the world and I have no regrets. We have left the timing up to God for 9 years now (baring a very brief time after our 20 week loss - VERY brief as I was pregnant after my 2nd cycle).

One big reason we are returning to cloth diapers is because of the twins and the cost of diapers are outrageous. We are also trying to stay out of debt and fix our home.

God has absolutely provided for our every need and most of our wants. We are careful with our finances and our goal is to raise children who know The Lord and serve Him faithfully.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #255
EireItalia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We don't do anything artificial to prevent. I love my kids and we would love to have more.

I blog about emergency preparedness and home food storage on my Survival Blog. I buy Thrive foods for my own family -- PM me with any questions.
EireItalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:12 AM   #256
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Maria! Welcome!
Old 11-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #257
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm trying to hold back the tears right now... DH and I were just talking about prevention methods (DS3 is now 7 weeks). He was basically saying I should chart and we'll use condoms on my fertile days. I said "You know what I think we should do? Leave it up to God...". He LAUGHED...a lot. I'm trying not to be so sensitive but that hurt. I reminded him of the saying "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.". I just need a hug today.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #258
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by el's mama
I'm trying to hold back the tears right now... DH and I were just talking about prevention methods (DS3 is now 7 weeks). He was basically saying I should chart and we'll use condoms on my fertile days. I said "You know what I think we should do? Leave it up to God...". He LAUGHED...a lot. I'm trying not to be so sensitive but that hurt. I reminded him of the saying "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.". I just need a hug today.
I haven't posted here yet, but

I would probably get the same reaction from my DH if I said that. It's hard not sharing the same faith (well sharing any faith at all, period). I hope he starts to understand.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #259
christina2babyboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Praying for you both! Are you on Facebook? If so, look me up. I am Christina Cosgrove in Petal,MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by el's mama View Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #260
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by el's mama
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote