Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-20-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
chandni3
Registered Users
seller

Sellers regret

I sold off half of my ME Sandies because they took too long to dry. Now that I'm doing Elimination Communication and loving it, I wish I had kept them At least I still have 7 of them.
Anyone sell off diapers and later wish they hadn't?

Advertisement

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PumpkinsandMe
Montessori and Waldorf Inspired Toys
chandni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sellers regert

Bummer! I sold a LOT of diapers a couple years ago and I don't regret any of them except three small dreameze fitteds. I love fitteds except I hate the drying time. But I like having a few around for nights. I loved the bigger size dreameze and I kept one. I had the three small ones and wanted to keep them, but needed the money. Now I wish I had them!!! I can buy a few again, but will have to pay twice what I sold mine for, so I don't know if I will or not...
Old 05-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
dirtmagnets
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yep. We're not doing the flats challenge, but seeing friends talk about it has made me use our flats more than usual lately and I'm really regretting selling off half of them earlier this spring.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I just got into flip covers and regret selling off all of my prefolds. Cheap too. Like $30 for 30 on Craigslist. Oh well, know the other mama was happy to get such a great deal, and I was not using them.

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #5
betsybikes
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
DP

My mixed lot listed here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...1#post17149541

Last edited by betsybikes; 05-23-2012 at 03:35 PM.
betsybikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #6
rhodesestrada
Registered Users
seller

I still haven't figured out what system I like best. Is selling something you later regret worse than hoarding ?
rhodesestrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
Poodlemum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sellers regret

I've considered selling off what I'm not using (I have an entire preemie stash, small pocket stash, medium fleece pocket stash, not included in our current rotation of 70+ diapers). But I just can't! What if I need them someday? My tiny would fit great in the smalls, but I'm just not a pocket person and they don't fit over her prefolds... The fleece ones are all pilly and the velcro needs replacing... So I'll just keep hoarding them in the closet

Visit my FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pied-...68899319840619
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PiedPipersDiapers
Poodlemum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:14 PM   #8
MamaWeeks
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've got this problem - I think I"ll regret selling my dipes, I also think I'll regret passing good deals. End result? Now I have this HUGE stash for my upcoming nb it's taking over every inch on my shelves, laundry basket, her changing table, her bassinet, empty space on the floor.... I know I don't need them all (I've got 30+ covers) but I don't know what price to sell them for either. Seeing VGUC dipes sell for about the same as new makes me just keep on hoarding them and hoarding them...

Phew! Now that I've got that off of my chest, I'm happy to admit that it's my first time CD'ing too.

Is it better to sell low than to hoard? I don't have an answer to that.
MamaWeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #9
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandni3 View Post
I sold off half of my ME Sandies because they took too long to dry. Now that I'm doing Elimination Communication and loving it, I wish I had kept them At least I still have 7 of them.
Anyone sell off diapers and later wish they hadn't?
Sandys are THE BEST for PL'ing!!! I just saw a bunch of small cotton terry ones on FSOT for a pretty good rate. Maybe you can find them....sorry you are regretting it.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote