Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
Pierogiemama
Registered Users

Review Posted: Around the Circle Midwifery - Birth house in Olympia

Hi ladies -

Didn't see anyone asking for this, per se, but I wanted to throw it out there.

I gave birth at Around the Circle in March, with Constance Frey. The other midwife who is attending there is Carollee Hall. I had a better rapport with Constance and was very pleased when she was on call when I went into labor.

The prenatal, labor and post partum care by ATC is amazing. Both of the midwives are very supportive and informative. At times it was a little difficult to reach the office (to schedule an appointment), but that goes to show how busy they are. I was in the process of moving from Portland to the Olympia area and they were always willing to make an exception for me to make my appointments work, since often I would have to take an entire day off of work just for an hour long appointment.

I was always able to get in contact with the midwife on call during my pregnancy if I ever had any questions, and I feel like I was always given a unbiased response on any 'questionable' topics (vaccinations, etc).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Advertisement

Pierogiemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
Peera
Registered Users

Re: Review Posted: Around the Circle Midwifery - Birth house in Olympia

Thank you for this! I'm hoping to use them for my next pregnancy, and I've been surprised at how difficult it's been to find reviews.
Peera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
MersadiesHaley
Registered Users

Re: Review Posted: Around the Circle Midwifery - Birth house in Olympia

Hi my name is Mersadies and i am currently seeing a traditonal ob. i was curious about the experience you had with ATC a bit more in depths. Good and bad . I just want to make sure my decision is right when i chose
MersadiesHaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:29 PM   #4
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MersadiesHaley
Hi my name is Mersadies and i am currently seeing a traditonal ob. i was curious about the experience you had with ATC a bit more in depths. Good and bad . I just want to make sure my decision is right when i chose
We have since moved and I did not end up going with ATC for my last birth, I only spoke with the midwives on the phone but they were not very kind, compassionate or understanding of my situation and so I went on a quest to find a better fit.

We had first intended on a birth center birth but ended up with a fantastic homebirth mw from chehalis and I wouldn't have traded it for the world!!
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote