Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #31
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: New Imagine AIO

I know this is too much to hope for but I wonder if there will be any Black Friday deals on top if the special pricing.

Advertisement

penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #32
mms1972
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinande
I know this is too much to hope for but I wonder if there will be any Black Friday deals on top if the special pricing.
I was thinkin that too...but I doubt it...Nicki's does normally do somthing for BF...but I doubt these will go lower...FIVE does give an extra 5% tho now!

Sent from my VM670 using DS Forum
Old 12-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #33
togetherinthelandofoz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Any updates on how these are holding up for people? OP...do you still like them?

OliviaZachariahIsabella Psalm 139:13-14
togetherinthelandofoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #34
penguinande
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by togetherinthelandofoz View Post
Any updates on how these are holding up for people? OP...do you still like them?
I actually never did buy any of the stay dry AIOs, though I'm still very tempted. I just can't justify any more diapers. I did love my Imagine NB AIOs until ds outgrew them. I'd be interested to hear how others are liking them though.
penguinande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #35
organicmama10
Registered Users
seller
seller

Anyone had issues with the Imagine NB AIO developing holes where the soakers are sewn?
organicmama10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 AM   #36
tinytushi
Registered Users
seller

Anyone use these on a newbie under 7 lbs? I ordered some for Black Friday but little one won't be here until summer. It was actually my first ever cloth purchase, but the leg holes look huge! My other 3 kiddos were all in the 6lb. range so I expect this one to be also. My dh is going to have LO alot and will not do prefolds so I wanted some AIO and fitteds that would work with a tiny one. If these are not it does anyone have a suggestion?
tinytushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #37
organicmama10
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytushi View Post
Anyone use these on a newbie under 7 lbs? I ordered some for Black Friday but little one won't be here until summer. It was actually my first ever cloth purchase, but the leg holes look huge! My other 3 kiddos were all in the 6lb. range so I expect this one to be also. My dh is going to have LO alot and will not do prefolds so I wanted some AIO and fitteds that would work with a tiny one. If these are not it does anyone have a suggestion?
Our LO was just under 7lbs at birth. The only dipes that fit her well were the Lil Joey's. The rest were a tad bit too large esp around the legs. She's now over 2 weeks old and weighs 8lbs and can fit into the rest of the NB AIO dipes we have (kissas, Imagines, Sposoeasy, Grovias, and Simplex). Haven't tried the Thirsties and FB on her yet since the stump just fell off.
organicmama10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #38
tinytushi
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmama10 View Post
Our LO was just under 7lbs at birth. The only dipes that fit her well were the Lil Joey's. The rest were a tad bit too large esp around the legs. She's now over 2 weeks old and weighs 8lbs and can fit into the rest of the NB AIO dipes we have (kissas, Imagines, Sposoeasy, Grovias, and Simplex). Haven't tried the Thirsties and FB on her yet since the stump just fell off.
Thanks for the info. Did you find the little Joey's to be absorbent enough? Or is there at least enough room in them to add a lay in doubler?
tinytushi is offline   Reply With Quote