Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: *lsilver*
My Mood:
**REDUCED**Wool wraps & Soakers (Disana, loveybums, woolybottoms, fussybutt)

Discounts for multiple purchases!!

SOLD Cream Baby Beehinds wool wrap, sz lg. EUC- no pilling or stains, super soft. $13ppd

Charcoal Fussybutt Baby Stuff sz Lg. Teal stitching and snaps, side snapping. 15ppd$12ppd

Coral/orange LoveyBums Lg- felted to a Med. Double layer wool, feels totally bullett proof. Wool not stretchy, but the elastic is still tight. Awesome dragon embroidery on the butt, rainbow serging. 30ppd $20ppd

Sold! Disana Soaker, sz 2-3 years, soft and lovely. $25ppd $20ppd
Woolybottoms soaker- marked Lg, felted accidentally to a Med/lg. Still soft and stretchy- now awesome for nights!! $15ppd $12ppd

Also selling Fleece here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...2#post16012282

I am selling these items for a friend. They are in my possession and I will handle the transaction from start to finish. Her home is cat friendly, smoke free. It will be shipping from my Pet free, smoke free home. I ship within 3 business days of payment (usually next day) with few exceptions (illness, etc), and I promise to let you know if there will be a delay.
~Rachel~ Mama to THREE!! beautiful boys- Nathaniel 12/04, Caleb 05/07, and Benjamin!! 12/20/2011. Wife to David, the most awesome dh Volunteer Babywearing Educator forBWI DC-MD-VA!

Last edited by MamaRachel; 01-24-2013 at 08:41 PM.
MamaRachel is offline   Reply With Quote