Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #71
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Amy - I totally understand where you're coming from. All of my losses were before 8 weeks. I was sometimes the only one (aside from DH) who knew those tiny lives even existed. I have a box in my bedroom with the positive tests. It's the only thing I have that proved they were with me at all. DH also bought me a beautiful locket after my ectopic. My tattoo (being done after DD weans) will have dandelion fluff seeds to symbolize the wishes I had for those babies.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #72
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Possible Miscariage, need support

They said my progesterone is normal so that is a positive for it not being ectopic.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #73
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

as long as you are getting your levels checked and the continue to go down then you are probably ok to just follow up with a OB. (when you find one).

I am sorry amy... I know every situation is different but my first two babies we lost early as well and it never is easy. I have a charm necklace with their due date birthstones. I didn't save my pregnancy test because at the time it was too much but I have all my tests from our sweet boy Haven this summer and his "baby" book. Every loss is a loss no matter when they occur. So sorry you couldn't keep your sweet wanted baby. Praying for grace as you walk through this difficult time.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #74
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh momma I am so sorry. Pamper yourself and allow yourself to grieve in whatever way helps you to heal. Hugs and prayers of comfort for you.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #75
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just stopping by to check on you Amy. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #76
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't stopped by this thread in a couple of days. SOOOO VERY SORRY AMY!!!

As far as what you said you were feeling, I completely understand. I don't have anything tangable from either one of my m/c's. I havn't ever really done anything to honor those babies, but I have thought about buying a birthstone angel for the month in which they were to be due (May '09 and June '10) and putting them in a shadow box of some sort.

I hope your body recovers quickly and you can ttc again soon!