Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #11
Registered Users
The exact same thing happened with my lat pregnancy. He's now 18 months old. As it turned out, I assumed I ovulated at 14 days my whole life. I actually ovulate about a week later. There's still a really good chance that everything will be okay!

bea2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
This happened to me w DD3. The week after I should have got a positive it finally showed up positive. According to LMP i shouldve been 8 wks on US but only showed 6 wks. Everything was fine I just mustve ovulated later.
Holly, mommy to 6 ~ 4 on earth 2 in Heaven
hohaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Worried after first appt

Originally Posted by ds1997 View Post
Did you have lab work to see if you were even far enough to see anything? Why go off a maybe ovulation date and not your LMP? Are your cycles regular?

Early ultrasounds are always risky because barring fertility treatments, it is impossible to know when "things" really happened. I am sure everything is fine.
I'm going off my o date because I have long, irregular cycles and lmp is pretty much meaningless for me. I chart bbt and cm and was pretty positive of the day I o'd, but it appears I was wrong. On a positive note, I'm really happy with this dr. because he actually listened to me about my cycles. My last one basically ignored anything I said about it.

Thank you all for the support. Its good to know that similar things have happened and turned out fine.
Arielle ~ Wife to K, Mommy to Miss B (6), J (4), I (2), and R.

I am a child of God.
Airyl is offline   Reply With Quote