Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #11
Gazelle_2
Registered Users

Re: Kawaii Baby diaper covers

I was wondering about Kawaii fit over a fitted one-size that is generously sized...by that I mean wide in general with a large leg gusset. My diaper person sold Lite-wrap covers, but a couple have the PU 'cracking' in the crotch with baby #2 and wondering about getting a couple of Kawaii as we go along...

Thanks!

Advertisement

Gazelle_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #12
GavinEvaMommy
Registered Users
seller

I've used them for both my kids! Sooo cheap and they're holding up really well even though I'm super rough on them (hot water wash and thrown straight into the dryer!) I must say the cross over snap design is wayyy too small to be considered 8-35lb... in my experience it's more like 8-22lb then they start digging in on the legs (my daughter was average sized) HOWEVER I emailed them to say this and they were more than helpful and recommended the ones with velcro. Couldnt' be happier and I can't tell the differnece between Kawaii and the more expensive $25 brands!
GavinEvaMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #13
kfair23
Registered Users
seller

I like the kawaii covers, nice and trim. And I love Kawaii snazzy minkys!!
kfair23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #14
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

I found them to be super tiny - the snap version didn't fit my 10 month old in the legs.
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:24 PM   #15
babycostadalman
Registered Users

The Kawaii diapers seemed fine in general, we were using them almost exclusively for about 6 months when my son was about 7+ months. They are pretty good on skinny babies. Those were the pockets, not sure about the covers.

If you are in BC, the woman who sells them on the luvyourbaby site or whatever lives in Richmond. She met up with me on the skytrain with the diapers so they didn't have to ship.
babycostadalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #16
kinderreruns
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have both the pockets as well as the covers for pre-folds. My wraps are a bit old and Velcro so I do not know if they have changed them like they did the pockets. With that said, the wraps are nice and trim for a pre-fold. The fabric is lighter than Bummis. They are trimmer and smaller than Bummis and Thirsties covers. With that said, they are not as soak proof as the Bummis and Thirsties either. I use these as a "day cover" with pre-folds for the trim fit. I use Bummis wraps or ME Airflow with my ME OS, ME Sandy, Swaddlebees, and Goodmamas fitted diapers.
kinderreruns is offline   Reply With Quote