Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:
Elastic replacement in Southwestern Ontario

Does anyone offer elastic replacement for Bummis/Tots Bots Easyfits? Preferably around the London/Brantford area?

Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #2
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Elastic replacement in Southwestern Ontario

Alright, let's go bigger. Does anyone in all of Canada replace shot leg elastics to repair Easy Fits diapers? I have 4 I need fixed, please PM if you offer this service!
Old 12-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
momofdestructobaby
Registered Users
seller

Have you tried the cloth diaper shop in St Catherines? They might be able to point you in the right direction.

Otherwise, you might try contacting someone who makes cloth diapers and see if they can do the repairs. Moose and Goose is a home diaper business out of Sarnia that might be able to do it. They are on Facebook.
momofdestructobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Maryland, USA- typically shipping for me to Canada is only slightly more expensive if you're really struggling to find someone. My store info is in my sig. 10% off with the code: DSE
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:50 PM   #5
pottypants
Registered Users

You might be able to just find a seamstress and a tutorial online for them. I found some online ones for fixing training pants. Depends on how complicated the legs are. Have you tried your specific diaper brands sites? For bumgenius, they sell kits and instructions are online, youtube, etc.
pottypants is offline   Reply With Quote