Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #21
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Weekly Chat January 1 -6

Flutterbee that is great news!!!!

Advertisement

missydawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #22
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yes! great news!
Old 01-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #23
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMasterMama View Post
Yay for a strong hb, Kirra!!

I'm feeling nauseous as well, mainly in the afternoons. And then really tired in the mornings, but wide awake at bedtime. :/ Go figure.

Still anxious to hear the heartbeat, another month+ to go, I am 7 weeks today. The early part of pg seems so long!! And so does the end part! Actually, the middle sometimes drags on, too... lol... ah, preganancy....
sara, you should be able to heat the hb by 9 weeks with a doppler. sometimes I could get mine at 8 1/2 weeks.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #24
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah, nothing much done today... sigh... dishes, and family fed. diapers are dry. lol This girl is worthless lately.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:28 PM   #25
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
This girl is worthless lately.
You and me both. But, hey, creating life isn't exactly a small feat, either. I make sure to remind my husband of this fact at least once every day.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #26
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post
You and me both. But, hey, creating life isn't exactly a small feat, either. I make sure to remind my husband of this fact at least once every day.

Oh and I had to google where you are. My gma lives less than 2hrs north of you. Ojibwa, just north of Ladysmith. I've been there a few times. Too cold for me! lol

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 01-02-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #27
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses View Post
Appointment was great. Baby measures 8 weeks 6 days with hr of 173. Perfect! This is farther than either of my miscarriage babies made it, so I am relieved. Yay! :-)
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post
Happy New Year, ladies!

We've been out of town for the last week celebrating Christmas with my in-laws and visiting my aunt and uncle. It's so nice to be home finally, we had a great time and everything, but I'm happy that I don't have to worry about unintentionally revealing this pregnancy. It was harder than I thought keeping it a secret.

I hear you on that one! That is why we never went to any New Years Eve parties either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterbee View Post
Happy New Years!!!!!!!

I actually got some great news today. I did some bloodwork just before Christmas because I was at the tail end of being treated for Graves Disease (hyperthyroidism) when I had my surprise bfp. Well my Endo finally got back to me and let me know that my Graves is in remission and I won't need to be on medication during this pg. OMG I am SO relieved!!! I was really concerned about taking meds while pg and all the what if's that come along with that. I may relapse after giving birth but I can deal with that. I'm just so, so thrilled.
Congrats Mama, that's great news!!

I've been in the morning sickness boat too ladies. It come in waves this time which is sort of strange. Anyways, so does the energy levels. One day I'm all about accomplishing things and the next day, I'll I have energy to do is lay on the couch
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #28
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdipemama

I've been in the morning sickness boat too ladies. It come in waves this time which is sort of strange. Anyways, so does the energy levels. One day I'm all about accomplishing things and the next day, I'll I have energy to do is lay on the couch
This is how it is for me too. I never know when it will be a good day or bad day :-( I just try to get as much in as reasonably possible on the good days.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #29
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
This is how it is for me too. I never know when it will be a good day or bad day :-( I just try to get as much in as reasonably possible on the good days.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Agreed!
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:40 AM   #30
robyn_h
Registered Users

My Mood:
This is my third day of being sick and I am so tired of it already. I had ms until 19 weeks with DS but hopefully it will not last that long this time.

I'm stuck eating fruit and grilled cheese sandwiches so far :s
robyn_h is offline   Reply With Quote