Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
stephcrouse
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
MOVING SALE!! Boyish knitted and interlock wool-all must go! :D

Added some wooly Easter basket goodies, and some pics of other listed items at my photostream!
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1498499

Tan owl pants with doubler layer shorts. guc, a bit of thinning and some play stains. $ on hold

WCW large norwal soaker, blue/grey. A bit of color transfer at crotch, otherwise in euc. Used very little, and purchased new by us. $35ppd

WSK London overall and hat set (on Cestari). Knit by Marilyn at EviePants. Torso: 12", Inseam: 9". Cute little star buttons. The action shots are more true to color $60ppd

MM Nordic Sweater longies and shirt set (AA ls, navy, crew neck shirt in guc-a few light oil spots that I have not tried to remove).
17w, 16.75r, 21h, 10.5i, eu
$55ppd

Large scrappy set with shirt. Shirt has a few oil type stains on the front-haven't tried to get them out. Will measure wool asap, but this all fits my 22 month old toddler with an 11 inch inseam. $58ppd

[IMG]http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx171/stephcrouseFSOT/DSC_2054_
zps9fd26903.jpg[/IMG]

Large scrappy set with hat. Euc, will get measurements asap, I believe the inseam is 10" $68ppd

Silver Luxe interlock pants. Soooo soft, size M/L, guc. They are thinning in a spot on the seat, and there is a small hole on the front. There are also a few marks here and there from play $on hold

______________________SOLD BELOW THIS LINE_______________________
Iced Giraffe longies and knit/velour hoodie sweatshirt. I would call it an 18-24 month size. I will get longies measurements and add pics asap! There is a small hole at the neck of the hoodie, see pics $45ppd. SoLD

M/L interlock pants, blue, guc (some wear from play/fading at seams, marks here and there from play). $30ppd SOLD
Waist 18, rise 19, inseam 10"

Last edited by stephcrouse; 03-30-2013 at 08:19 PM.
stephcrouse is offline   Reply With Quote