Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #11
newtocloth2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Boo...

I don't have a whole lot more left to do, and I'm not quite 35 weeks (will be tomorrow). Both of my other children were born around 39 weeks, so I'm expecting I still have at least another 4 weeks.
I am stressing a bit about the house being cleaned, I just haven't had the energy to clean it lately.

Advertisement

Old 01-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #12
mommycass
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just want to say Thank You Lord for older siblings!! My 8 and 5 year old have been such a big help the past couple of days helping keep up on chores and preparing for baby! I've got diapers prepped, the carseat washed and just about ready, & my midwives January baby came Sunday so she left the birth pool with me yesterday! Going to wash the newbies clothes and blankets today and prepare the afterbirth basket(clothes, hats, few diapers, etc.).
mommycass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #13
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

How are you??

We have the flu here too....influenza. No fun. I am having a hard time regulating my blood sugars being sick. I just got up feeling terrible had a littel bit of chicken broth and noodles and felt like vomiting/ really dizzy. Checked my sugars and was only at 50!! I wonder what they were before I ate. They are coming up slowly now and I am trying hard not to vomit...thus why I am typing to try and keep distracted! If I can't keep it down, I need to go to the hospital.

Hoping you are better and NOT giving birth! You can do that next week once your ready!

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #14
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesej View Post
How are you??

We have the flu here too....influenza. No fun. I am having a hard time regulating my blood sugars being sick. I just got up feeling terrible had a littel bit of chicken broth and noodles and felt like vomiting/ really dizzy. Checked my sugars and was only at 50!! I wonder what they were before I ate. They are coming up slowly now and I am trying hard not to vomit...thus why I am typing to try and keep distracted! If I can't keep it down, I need to go to the hospital.

Hoping you are better and NOT giving birth! You can do that next week once your ready!
Much better, baby is still inside! Sorry you all have it :-( I managed to escape the vomiting but had zero appetite and lost weight. I can't imagine trying to regulate blood sugar too! It will get better, I promise!
Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #15
katymf
Registered Users
seller

yup. i was sick the other night (vomitting, not sure if it was the flu or not..nofever and only lasted 1 night), today i have been so nauseas, i havnt eaten anything, i am having some BH and am so exhausted today and my vagina feels like it's splitting in two lol. i can barley keep my eyes open as we speak. we have nothing ready for DD. no bassinet yet, no carseat yet, bottles or diapers. all i've done is washed all her clothes and packed HER hospital bag. i know she won't be coming for another couple of weeks anyhow...but i am ready now. MW appt. friday so i will let her know how i've been feeling.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #16
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

sick here too, I don't think its the flu. no fever, no vomiting just very bad coughing, congestion and achy body (but I believe that is from my lack of mobility). I have everything ready for baby, but I haven't been able to do anything but lay in bed (can't sleep) DS has had WAY too much Ipad/tv time but I can't even talk or I start having coughing fits that make it feel like this baby is going to shoot out at any moment!!! If I am like this tomorrow I guess I'll call my doctor and ask what I can take because the humidifier and the tea/honey approach just isn't working.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:43 AM   #17
mommycass
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katymf View Post
yup. i was sick the other night (vomitting, not sure if it was the flu or not..nofever and only lasted 1 night), today i have been so nauseas, i havnt eaten anything, i am having some BH and am so exhausted today and my vagina feels like it's splitting in two lol. i can barley keep my eyes open as we speak. we have nothing ready for DD. no bassinet yet, no carseat yet, bottles or diapers. all i've done is washed all her clothes and packed HER hospital bag. i know she won't be coming for another couple of weeks anyhow...but i am ready now. MW appt. friday so i will let her know how i've been feeling.
I had the same thing Tuesday night and all day wednesday. Luckily my Dh was home wednesday, and I spent most of the day feeling nauseous and having contractions. Thursday morning I felt so much better!
Hope you feel better soon!
Old 01-11-2013, 05:46 AM   #18
mommycass
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainmemphis View Post
sick here too, I don't think its the flu. no fever, no vomiting just very bad coughing, congestion and achy body (but I believe that is from my lack of mobility). I have everything ready for baby, but I haven't been able to do anything but lay in bed (can't sleep) DS has had WAY too much Ipad/tv time but I can't even talk or I start having coughing fits that make it feel like this baby is going to shoot out at any moment!!! If I am like this tomorrow I guess I'll call my doctor and ask what I can take because the humidifier and the tea/honey approach just isn't working.
Aww, hope you feel better soon! Don't feel bad about extra tv time, its temporary and helps your sanity while you rest!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #19
Ainmemphis
Registered Users
seller
seller

We are now on day 4 and dh is now sick. I think I'm going to unplug the tv and hide the iPad for awhile after this. I am starting to feel less like a zombie but it's still painful to talk so hard to engage ds in activities when I can't talk much or move a lot. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten stir crazy or sick for that matter!