Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
Registered Users
copy cat fabrics, what do you think?

I am switching my line of diapers to more PUL outers (without cotton) because it is more durable, doesn't show wear etc. But I am very picky about prints, and so there are only a few available that I like. Some of the cute ones are Michael Miller, and my customers on Facebook like them as well. They are available to everyone, and some other WAHMs use them as well, but they are well known as Swaddlebees/Blueberry Dinos and Carnival prints. I would really rather be more original than to use a fabric well known for another company, but there are just so few options. What do you think? Does it come off as just being sopy cat, or will people be aware that they are just fabrics available for retail and happy to have other diaper options available in them?

Wife to RJ, who makes the world a beautiful place. Adoring Momma to Efrim Phoenix, my little prince (8-17-09), Julian Russell, my wild thing (11-04-10), Oscar Pax, our little bear (8-16-13), and missing Lucy Soul (1-29-12)
tentrevival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: copy cat fabrics, what do you think?

No, I don't think you'll come across as a copy cat. Look at Peachy Green and their prints, you see Elephant walk all over the price. Also, Softbums Calendar Bum for Jan and Dec was Safari which you also see all over. Honestly, don't worry about it at all. No one is going to look at you like we look at Alva for using Cottonbabies Lovelace.
DSMOMS for 5% off at My Sweet Pickles! Freebies and good deals always going on!
Find us on Facebook!
Kabuki24 is offline   Reply With Quote