Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Prodromal Labor?

Originally Posted by mysticmomma1879 View Post
Glass of wine and a warm bath.
I can't drink wine (severe heartburn with ANY alcohol). But I tried a warm bath yesterday and still had the contrax but a little less often and they got worse after I got out. I will be doing it again later.

ME: Dagny 34. Married 7/16/04 to: DH: 36. US Navy Corpsman. DS: Quinn 15. Future Mad Scientist DD: Kayla 8. Future Pink Mermaid Ballerina Princess
DS2: Colin 14 monhs. Walking toddler!
Feed your children human milk as long as possible, it might save their life. It did my son's.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
I literally just went through this I had just had my 4th lo on Friday night after a week and half of labor. I was check more than once and was slowly making progress. I was at a 5 and Friday morning my husband ran us out of gas a short distance from home. We had to make about a 10min hike, uphill, in the snow. Contractions became more regular an hour or so later. Walked into l&d at 6:05pm and was 7cm and she was here at 10:19pm (with one push!!!!) maybe try a good walk GL!!!! I know how awful it can be...
mama to my 4 krazy k's
babyike2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #13
Registered Users
Re: Prodromal Labor?

Ugh, I had prodromal labour for WEEKS! I tried almost every single natural induction method in the book to get the contractions rolling, but nothing helped. The baby ended up being in a terrible position -- OP brow presentation (not vaginally deliverable most of the time) but acupuncture helped turn her and labour started the next day.
Feronia is offline   Reply With Quote