Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Exclamation Needing help

well i am a nursing mama and im also helping conduct an international boycott. we were successful in a nationwide nursein at hollister with 900 supporters! we are really needing more help because they refuse to A)apologise B)instate training their employees on this and C) they dont have a policy!!! here is my link if you would like to help out! also we are looking for bloggers and any way we can get news,radioi, and newspapers involved...

Please share the Hollister International Boycott page and get the word out! There has yet to even be an Apology to Brittany and nursing mothers are still being scorned and badgered for NIP. Like the boycott and spread the word. No baby should be hidden!

https://www.facebook.com/Hollisterboycott

Advertisement

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Needing help

Our LLL was furious that she was told she couldn't nurse or something started a bfing support initiative to get places on board & word out to moms bfing on rights. We did calendar too. Local photographer took tasteful pics at places & have bfing support stores list for moms to shop at. It was beatutiful..... youtube I think or a video too... so I will be in calendar....not like calendar girls but even huby went bragging to work on it...... so good luck.

One of the stores was cafe & long story short the employee wasn't informed & ownwer apologized as she was bfing mom too. So they definitely got on board on bfing ok stores list.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Re: Needing help

yeah I hear that... Raising awareness and if anyone has FB this would be awesome for support.

Catie : Married to my Soldier and bestfriend for 4 awesome years,
Mommy to my little sunshine Isabel Born 12/30/2008
and my little rainbow Jacob Born 11/15/2012
clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote