Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
wrapped up in clover
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
HUGE stash sale! Have some of EVERYTHING, most new or EEUC! Priced to sell :)

I will be updating this thread over the week as I have TONS to list and sell! This stash sale is a year in the making as I have been too busy to list! Most of these are like new or EUC and come from a giant stash!

Squint Print:
I have looked them over and have noted anything that I see. Most all of our diapers are used sparingly and a part of a very big stash. I wash in Tide and occasionally do an RLR/hot water strip. I will include a packet of RLR with every lot purchase as well

I have priced to sell! I am not one to haggle or shave off a dollar here and there, my prices are as listed. I will however be happy to discuss a discount for a lot purchase. And if you want to buy a huge lot- lets make a deal!

I don't have a lot of time to take a bunch of extra pictures to send (nor do I have a camera other than my phone!), I have photographed to the best of my ability and am happy to answer any further questions if you need more information.

Pockets:

Rumparooz $20 ppd: NEW
I bought too many of these and have let these just sit. Unused, BNIP!
Tulip x 2
Amethyst: x2
(pic coming!)

Fitteds:

EcoPosh Fitteds $25ppd: EUC-Like New
I bought these for my 3 year old to wear and night and HOLY MOLY they hold a lot. Some days the outside was bone dry! All come with Bamboo 6R soakers, some were used a couple times and others were just prepped. One pink fitted has some light spots on the inside and I have no idea what from! It is noted in the photograph. All have light pilling from the prepping process.
Terracotta x2
Pink x2
Beige x2
Green x2

EcoPosh Newborn Fitteds $20ppd: EUC
Tied for my favorite newborn fitted!! Absolutely loved these. Never had a leak, fit like a dream, and held everything. Only used for a couple weeks until my chunky babe moved to OS diapers.
Terracotta x2
Pink x2
Beige x2
Green x2

Swaddlebees Newborn Fitteds $12ppd: EUC- Like New
To die for soft! Love the fit and the fact that the leg holes are so very gentle. Fit my baby at birth (7 lbs) and could still fit her now! We only used a few of these, one of which has very light staining on the soaker. It has not been sunned and I have full confidence that it would come out with very little effort
Natural x12

AIO:

Simplex Newborn $15ppd: EUC
Best. Newborn. AIO. EVER. Fit wonderfully, cleans up perfectly, and super dupe cute Only used for a couple of weeks until my chunky baby moved into the OS version.
Baby Blooms x4x3
Stars x4 SOLD
Tweet x4

Lil Joey AIO $22ppd for 2 pack (of the same print): EUC-New
I only used a couple of these the first week my daughter was home. I wish I could say which ones were used, but I can't! They all look new! No staining that my eyes can see and the fleece is silky soft.
Owls x1 pack of 2
Luxe x1 pack of 2
Preppy Plaid x1 pack of 2 SOLD

Flats (Bamboo): coming soon!

Covers (PUL and Wool):

EcoPosh Wool Cover size 1 $25ppd : NEW SOLD
New, unwashed, never been used! Something snagged the wool and caused a pull (noted in picture). Otherwise it is perfect!

Inserts: coming soon!

Advertisement

Last edited by wrapped up in clover; 01-25-2013 at 02:31 PM.
wrapped up in clover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Jggddvvfesdvvbbkjhggjhgffdcvbbmkuyttfdfggggg
Aas#@@###$7+*hjfgyuiiiijijf

ETA -- toddler post, sorry!

Last edited by sisu; 01-22-2013 at 05:06 PM.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
ajk0308
Registered Users
seller

PMed you
ajk0308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:30 AM   #4
beansie19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE stash sale! Have some of EVERYTHING, most new or EEUC! Priced to sell :)

Can't see the pics. Are prices per diaper?
Mary, SAHM and DW to DH, Jay Proud parents of Emma Bean! :: 08/19/11. We had a med-free VB and are CDing , BFing, NVaxing, BFMing (baby food making~made that one up), part time ECing, sometimes BWing and ex-CSing ! Pleased to meet you!
beansie19 is offline   Reply With Quote