Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
mothergooseofthree
Registered Users
seller

How did you come to use cloth...

And what was your first diaper?

Me:
Ds #2 was a super soaker. By his second week, he would out pee every sposie I tried, and I was changing him, his clothes, his bedding, and often my clothes several times per day and night. I was beginning to think he would sleep longer at night if only he was dry.

I remembered seeing a Motherease ad in a magazine, so I got online to check out cloth. I bought a few small Sandys diapers which were huge on him. I found a cheap cover from a WAHM called Sweet Cheeks. It was a pull-on of one layer of windpro with lastin elastic exposed. But, it worked! He was able to wear it all night, and everything was dry. He was in cloth full time within a week.

The Sandys were around until he outgrew the small, but I switched to Airflow covers. When he moved up in size,I discovered WAHMs and became an addict. I am sure late dh wished I never found anything other than ME dipes. New dh has no idea what he is in for when we conceive.

dd 10yo
dd rescued, as her daddy says, 1/31/14. Read her birth story http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...8#post17225488
mothergooseofthree is offline   Reply With Quote