Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
MC question

Has anyone ever sold or bought used MC? Or is that just disgusting in comparison to diapers? I ask because I have like 10 various pads that I have used twice and MC is just not for me. So I either sell them or theyy go to waste or maybe hold onto incase want to use pp if have 2nd baby. So I was just wondering as I have pretty much a try out stash, small brand new wet bag for them and also a brand new travel size wetbag I could pass onto another mom who'd actually use (or wanted to try out) for cheaper than brand new.

Belbaby3728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:08 AM   #2
Registered Users
I do not sell or buy used mc, even from a friend. Logically, I know clean is clean, sani cycle and all that, but I just am too yucked out. It's like how I have separate wipes for butts and noses, I guess.
Usborne books rep. Ask me about getting double free books! I knit and dye. I blog about it My WAHM thread My ISO/IHA
Beth~BFing, BWing group leading, non circing, vax delaying, cosleeping, AP, food eliminating, vegan mama to 1 sweet boy, 1 Hypnobabies baby girl and 2 bad kitties
Nachomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
My Mood:
Re: MC question

There is a large market for gently used cloth pads right here in the FSOT Personal Care section. Everyone feels differently about everything and a lot of mamas would love to have your stash.
Michelle, mom to DD (7/9/99), DD (11/12/01), and DS (4/17/07); wife to DH (8/31/96)
GEM (Green and Economical by Michelle) Cloth
***Clearance Prices on Cloth Pad Sets!***
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:50 AM   #4
Registered Users
Re: MC question

I had PP MC that I sold after my last daughter was born. It was used a max of two weeks in rotation. I took them to the hospital even (way more comfy). That is the only time I sold and I just tried not knowing if I would and they did sell But they were very nice and taken care of (Homestead Emporium) so it was a great deal for whomever snagged them!
Melissa, mama to 4
Yummy yarn FS! PL HUGE Destash
PM me about YYMN spots!
mhaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:59 AM   #5
Great thanks! Will have to list them.
Belbaby3728 is offline   Reply With Quote