Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #1
carolyndavis
Registered Users
seller

Sold, please delete.

ALL SOLD.

I have for sale some gently used diapers, both covers and pocket-style with inserts. Most of these were purchased secondhand, and I've taken good care of these. Until yesterday when I decided to destash (mostly because I'm sick of stuffing pockets!), they were in my usual rotation. They've been washed in Charlie's Soap, and all the covers/pockets have been line-dried by me. I'm hoping someone will take the whole lot, but you can MMAO or PM me for prices if you're interested in individual items.

Here is a link to more detailed photos of all the diapers: http://flickr.com/gp/carolynhack/25M66W

2 Thirsties Duo pocket diapers with snap-together Thirsties Duo inserts included.
Size: 2 (18-40 lbs.)
Colors: Rose and White
Closure: Aplix
These are in fantastic shape and show very little wear. No stains on diapers or inserts.

2 Bum Genius OS pocket diapers with both sizes (newborn and regular) of microfiber inserts included.
Colors: Clementine (orange) and White
Closure: Aplix
The velcro tabs on these show some wear, but they are still sticky. The laundry tabs are pretty much shot. (I stick the tabs to each other in the wash.) On the back of each diaper, there is a tiny hole in the PUL. This is up near baby's waist on the back, and it has never caused a leak for me. One of the larger size microfiber inserts is actually DryBees brand (not BG). No stains on diapers or inserts. The elastic leg edges of the white diaper are somewhat dingy, no longer bright white.

Advertisement

Last edited by carolyndavis; 02-15-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: All sold.
carolyndavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
carolyndavis
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pockets/covers/inserts/prefolds Thirsties Duo, BumGenius OS, Swaddlebees & more

Old 01-15-2013, 06:29 PM   #3
carolyndavis
Registered Users
seller

Re: Thirsties Duo Wrap (sz2), Swaddlebees Cover, WAHM AI2, GMD prefolds, pockets, & m

Updated for sold, and lowered lot price.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #4
carolyndavis
Registered Users
seller

Re: Thirsties Duo Wrap (sz2), Swaddlebees Cover, WAHM AI2, GMD prefolds, pockets, & m

Added ISO for possible trades.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
carolyndavis
Registered Users
seller