Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
All sold, please delete!

Just the Issies left now! Make an offer on one or all- these need a new home!

NIP 2-pack of Issies (from Target). IDK what this print is called, but they have blue giraffes on them and blue satin trim. Both are identical $14ppd $10ppd.

Also, 2 EUC Issies, one of them does have a bit of yellow discoloration on one edge of the satin binding. They were used as blankies for DD's bear. I'll treat it and wash and see if it comes out. $10ppd $6ppd for both.

NIP 4-pack of swaddles in "Little Man" prints. $38ppd $36ppd shipped without packaging, $42ppd $40ppd with their packaging (giftable). SOLD

NIP 2-pack of Burpy Bibs in "Little Man" prints. $17ppd SOLD

NIP 2-pack of Burpy Bibs in "Princess Posie" prints. $17ppd

2 NIP Burpy Bibs from Target. These are single packs, not doubles like the boutique ones, although they are still wonderfully soft and very nice! Monkeys and birds. $8ppd each. SOLD

-Paypal mostly but can be tempted with...
-Someone to custom embroider the 4 flags from my Rainbow play set with my girls' names.
-Bamboo prefolds (open to brand but I prefer Imagines or Grovia, any size)
-Old style BGEs, any color and any condition.
-Padded Patootie AIOs, any color or print.
-Size 12-13 good quality kid's shoes and Crocs/sandals, prefer girly but would look at boy's too. They must be WIDE width and able to slip on a chubby foot easily! My 3 year old DD has some big feet!
-18 month girl's clothing, yard sale type pricing please.
-Flip Organic inserts, day or night.
-Canned or shelf stable foods, particularly meats like chicken, tuna, and salmon. Dried fruits/veggies, spices, teas. Oh, and COFFEE! K-cups, beans, ground, try me!
Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488

Last edited by anniekins1488; 06-21-2013 at 04:13 PM. Reason: All sold!
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote