Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2013, 07:45 AM   #121
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMama13 View Post
Looks like a chemical pregnancy I haven't gotten a positive hpt since last Wednesday. My temps are still steady, but I started spotting last night and it's been steady today. I feel so distraught. DF has been nice but trying to avoid the subject of what's going on. I just want it all to be over. I don't understand why it's so difficult for us all to just get pregnant and have everything go smoothly. This just plain isn't fair, and downright devastating!
I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to take it easy. It isn't fair- it is so frustrating and disappointing. I hope that you get a sticky one soon!

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #122
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Facebook is terrible unless you have very thick skin. I understand that frustration. I have spent my fair share of time logged out because I just don't want to hear it, and I rarely share anything on there at all.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #123
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm sure Af is on her way. I've been SOOO weepy today, everything reminds me of our lost one. First a song on the radio, then at work an announcement of fasting for 50 years of roe vs wade for the lost souls (I work at a Christian school). Blech. And of course, its now 4 months later, and DH is looking at me like I'm crazy, and I'm wondering why I'm not pregnant again as we enter our 10th month trying. Bad day. All around.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #124
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to take it easy. It isn't fair- it is so frustrating and disappointing. I hope that you get a sticky one soon!
Thank you I've been "out of it" for the past few days. I am still in disbelief that any of this ever happened, I feel so... upset? I don't know... I have to wait until CD25 and then I'll be having my progesterone test that was talked about a few months ago. Between the weather, and bad cycles, I haven't made it in.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:14 AM   #125
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

CD1. And another month goes by......
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:18 AM   #126
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
CD1. And another month goes by......
I think I'm right behind you today or tomorrow. I'm so freakin frustrated...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 01-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #127
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok, calling all ladies. I need input, because I'm driving myself batty. And you may NOT answer "test tomorrow".

And there's a tmi warning. I'm 12 dpo today.

I have been sobbing for three days straight about June. I go from sobbing to wanting to stab someone in the eye in .2 seconds. It is SOOO not typical of me (in case you wondered). My boobs are sorer than they usually are. I'm tired. Ive had EWCM for four days, which ive had with both pregnancies. Like, enough to need a liner. Today there was a tiny blip of brown, and then it was gone. Yesterday and today I woke up sick (I was sick with June three days before a positive). I walked past the dolce and gabbana counter at Nordstroms and almost puked today. And the clincher, I felt RLP last night (had that two days before a positive with June) and the corpus luteum on my right side feels like it might explode with every step (also had that with June prior to a positive).

All sounds positive, right. So if my period is due tomorrow, why are all 10 tests I took today stark white. Seriously. 10. 2-3 at a time, 3-4 hours apart with a 3-4 hour hold, including 3 with FMU. I got a positive with June the day my period was due, but she had chromosomal issues, so its speculated. I had a positive with DS at 10 dpo. First I'm scared I want a baby so badly I'm making my body have symptoms. Im jacked in the head, never a good way to be. Or second, if I test positive tomorrow, I'm worried I'm just repeating the last four months of my life.

Pull me off the wall. Please.

Signed,
You friendly neighborhood psycho

Old 01-26-2013, 06:14 AM   #128
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
Ok, calling all ladies. I need input, because I'm driving myself batty. And you may NOT answer "test tomorrow".

And there's a tmi warning. I'm 12 dpo today.

I have been sobbing for three days straight about June. I go from sobbing to wanting to stab someone in the eye in .2 seconds. It is SOOO not typical of me (in case you wondered). My boobs are sorer than they usually are. I'm tired. Ive had EWCM for four days, which ive had with both pregnancies. Like, enough to need a liner. Today there was a tiny blip of brown, and then it was gone. Yesterday and today I woke up sick (I was sick with June three days before a positive). I walked past the dolce and gabbana counter at Nordstroms and almost puked today. And the clincher, I felt RLP last night (had that two days before a positive with June) and the corpus luteum on my right side feels like it might explode with every step (also had that with June prior to a positive).

All sounds positive, right. So if my period is due tomorrow, why are all 10 tests I took today stark white. Seriously. 10. 2-3 at a time, 3-4 hours apart with a 3-4 hour hold, including 3 with FMU. I got a positive with June the day my period was due, but she had chromosomal issues, so its speculated. I had a positive with DS at 10 dpo. First I'm scared I want a baby so badly I'm making my body have symptoms. Im jacked in the head, never a good way to be. Or second, if I test positive tomorrow, I'm worried I'm just repeating the last four months of my life.

Pull me off the wall. Please.

Signed,
You friendly neighborhood psycho

Cd1 here. Turns out I really was just the neighborhood wacko this month . Meh. Well, everyone has to imagine a baby at least once in their life, right? Kinda like skydiving? Do it once and then you never do it again?

Old 01-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #129
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Cd1 here. Turns out I really was just the neighborhood wacko this month . Meh. Well, everyone has to imagine a baby at least once in their life, right? Kinda like skydiving? Do it once and then you never do it again?

Oh No I am so sorry... I can't tell you how many times I had done that to myself- I was certain I was pregnant, but turns out the symptoms were just PMS That is the worst!!! Hope this fresh cycle is THE cycle!!!!

Thinking of all you girls- always hoping to see you all get your BFPs!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:59 AM   #130
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

I've done that a miillion times as well, I think part of it is that pregnancy symptoms sometimes mimmick PMS symptoms. Like last night I was saying to DH, I am soooo tired, maybe I'm pg. Uh yeah, I'm 4 DPO, I highly doubt that is the reason I'm tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
Oh No I am so sorry... I can't tell you how many times I had done that to myself- I was certain I was pregnant, but turns out the symptoms were just PMS That is the worst!!! Hope this fresh cycle is THE cycle!!!!

Thinking of all you girls- always hoping to see you all get your BFPs!
How are you doing?

So yesterday on the way to work DD2 had me bawling. She said 'mommy, I really want another kid in our family' and I told her we needed to pray and ask Heavenly Father for one, and she said in her saddest voice 'but what if he says no?' It kind of encompassed exactly how I feel. I really really want another child, but sometimes I wonder if we are trying to force something that isn't meant to be, but I don't know that I'm ready to accept that. I don't know if I'll ever be ready to accept that
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote