Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
HuntersMama
Registered Users
seller

Does this sound like implantation?

Okay so I already know that I'm pregnant but I have no idea when conception could have been and I'm trying to figure it out before my appt. on Monday.

So my af was late in October, I think I got it the very end of Oct. or the very beginning of Nov. On Dec 1st or the 2nd I had this discharge (once) that was tinged pinkish brown, I assumed that I was about to start my af so I told my husband and he ended up not "avoiding"

I got my first positive test last week and have had 2 pos. since then. What I'm trying to figure out is was I already pregnant before December 2nd and was that tinged discharge implantation bleeding, OR do you think I got pregnant ON the 2nd?

We've been "avoiding" since my son was born, he's 21 months now so we haven't been trying at all and I don't really track my cycles.

Advertisement

HuntersMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
HuntersMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Does this sound like implantation?

To be more exact, my first positive test was the day after Christmas. I knew that something was "off" just like I did when I was pregnant with my 1st. The first test was an EPT, the next two were the dollar store cheapies and turned out really dark, like the test line was darker than the control line.
HuntersMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
mommyluvsfluff
Registered Users

My Mood:

sounds like that discharge on the 2nd may have been ur implantation
mommyluvsfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:44 AM   #4
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

Yeah it's hard to say ... I'd give the doctor all the info you posted here, and then when they do that first early ultrasound, they can date you more accurately.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
raymark
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The discharge could have been colored because of implantation bleeding. If that is the case you would have conceived 6-12 days prior. There is such a wide range when conception could have occurred in relation to implantation bleeding that using implantation bleeding as a guide could still leave you about a week off.
raymark is offline   Reply With Quote