Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
boobmommi
Registered Users

My Mood:
Seeking Homebirth Midwife near PCB-FWB FL

Hi ladies I am trying desperately to find a midwife who performs homebirths and accepts Medicaid in the PCB-FWB area. Any contact info would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
preciouspkgs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Seeking Homebirth Midwife near PCB-FWB FL

If you are still looking you can go to midwivesassociation.org and click on find a midwife, then which part of Florida you are in and see if any are listed (a ton of midwives still haven't put their listings on there though so that might not be all that helpful.) I have asked on the midwives list to see who if anyone is doing births in that area, and as soon as I get an answer I will post it for you.

Good luck!
preciouspkgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
preciouspkgs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The only one I could find that is still practicing near the area is Vicki Lynn Taylor. Here is her number, she is in Pensacola, but if there is anyone CPM or CNM near you doing homebirths she should know.
850-969-1066
preciouspkgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
preciouspkgs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok , I don't know if you are checking this thread anymore, but for any other moms who pop through Vicki is over 2 hours from you so she says no. There is a birth center and homebirth midwife in your area though Cidi Gosa Denbow. Here is the info she gave me: We are a birth center and homebirth practice. I am a very busy solo practitioner but try to accomodate all the women I can. Our website is www.gentlebirthoptions.com and our number is 850-279-6778. email cindi@gentlebirthoptions.com

I am going to message this to you as well.
Good luck!