Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: K, I'm just dying to know- Do you see girl parts in this pic?

Originally Posted by JulieBeth View Post
I don't see either gender honestly! My son is the oldest and has 4 younger sisters, he was super disappointed when we found out our last was another girl! He loves her to pieces now and hasn't mentioned anything about a brother since.
He loves and plays with all of his sisters all the time so I not really worried about it. In fact when I was having our 4th girl he didn't say anything about it being a boy cause I think he was expecting it It's just been this PG that he's really been talking a lot about it which is why I decided not to find out cause he loves his sisters so much once they are in the world. I think I'm just driving myself crazy about it more then anyone else at this point even though I was the one who decided not to find out. Its like I want to know for my own sanity but just don't want anyone else to know, for my own sanity

Happily Married 1- DS age 11 DD age 9 and DD age 7 DD age 5 and DD age 3 and DD age 2 and our newest little man born 1-15-15
812ajack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #12
Coop Hostess
My Mood:
Re: K, I'm just dying to know- Do you see girl parts in this pic?

I can't tell from the first, in the second, I am pretty sure I see the girl parts.
I am moving on in life, if you need to get in touch with me, please email me at
Keropisunshine23 is offline   Reply With Quote