Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #61
MeCo7707
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 13th- January 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post
Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you all know why I have been mia the past few days and haven't put the new thread up yet. I have been in the hospital with my DS because he had to have his appendix out. It was a pretty bad case so we are just hanging out waiting to be able to go home. Hope everyone is doing well. Will work on getting the new thread up when we get home.
Oh dear, love, light, and healing for your little man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2boysmama View Post
AF has 55 minutes to show before I'm officially 'late'. I hate this! I took a test on 1/17 and it was BFN but it wasn't FMU. I'll know in the morning one way or another! That makes for some restless sleep tonight. (FWIW, I have pretty much NO symptoms either way, no sore boobs, no cramping, no nausea, just really tired, but I don't get much sleep either.)
Ug me too! I'm 4 days late still bfn...except I've been crazy nauseated and crampy

Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #62
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies Thanks so much for all of the kind words, thoughts and prayers! The appendix wasn't ruptured, but the surgeon said it was actually gangrenous (sp?) so they treated it like a rupture. We were in the hospital for 4 days for IV antibiotics after the surgery. We are home now, and he is doing really well. I think that trying to keep him still so that he can heal is going to be a challenge!! I will get the new thread up this afternoon when all the kids are napping Hope you are all having a great day!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #63
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I was up at 5:30 so I wiped, looked, wiped again, looked, peed in a cup, wiped, looked...no signs of AF so I tested. Still BFN. Still nothing. Dh says he is 100% "in the middle" He'd be happy with another baby but equally happy to be done. I'm not as sure, I'm more 35% ok to be done, we are starting to get out of the baby stage and to where we can really enjoy family activities and all three kids have their own rooms, money is ok, it would be smart to be done and enjoy the healthy kids God gave me. On the other hand, I just don't know for sure that we are done. We are totally open to adoption but the funds aren't there for private, we'd have to foster to adopt and then who knows if we'd ever even get a baby (and as bad as it is I'd totally try to get a girl). UGH, a BFP would have stopped all these questions!

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:40 AM   #64
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good Morning AF. How nice of you to show up this weekend! This starts cycle 5 since NTNP. I'm shocked.

Still thinking and praying for your little guy, Ashlie!

Everyone doing ok? It's quiet around here.

Last edited by MrsAsh; 01-26-2013 at 07:41 AM.
MrsAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:32 AM   #65
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well I'm going to count myselfi n the tww even though i have no real reason to think I ovulated. I had a little EWCM around the 20th so I'm going to test around Feb 5th. GIves me something to obsess about if nothing else
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #66
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Af showed up yesterday afternoon. I think I'm about out. Each month that goes by I'm starting to think more and more that we are done. Dh said something yesterday morning about getting his hopes up. He actually wanted me to be pregnant, and of course, I'm not. I am not really down about it, just trying to decide what to do. I hate the not knowing but I REALLY hate birth control and we are only 31 and not ready for anything permanent. We are awful at condoms because even if we start with one we always take it off because the 'risk' of getting pregnant is worth it feeling better. My little guy is wearing trainers now slowly all the baby stuff is getting packed away. I also know that if I get rid of the baby stuff and embrace life past the baby stage I'll get pregnant and have to start all over again, that has happened to so many people we know! I just wish I knew the future!

Old 01-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #67
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
Good Morning AF. How nice of you to show up this weekend! This starts cycle 5 since NTNP. I'm shocked.

I am sorry about AF! Thanks for praying for my little man He is doing really well. Back to his normal jumping, bouncy, slightly crazy self

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Well I'm going to count myselfi n the tww even though i have no real reason to think I ovulated. I had a little EWCM around the 20th so I'm going to test around Feb 5th. GIves me something to obsess about if nothing else
FX!!!!!

Quote:
Af showed up yesterday afternoon. I think I'm about out. Each month that goes by I'm starting to think more and more that we are done. Dh said something yesterday morning about getting his hopes up. He actually wanted me to be pregnant, and of course, I'm not. I am not really down about it, just trying to decide what to do. I hate the not knowing but I REALLY hate birth control and we are only 31 and not ready for anything permanent. We are awful at condoms because even if we start with one we always take it off because the 'risk' of getting pregnant is worth it feeling better. My little guy is wearing trainers now slowly all the baby stuff is getting packed away. I also know that if I get rid of the baby stuff and embrace life past the baby stage I'll get pregnant and have to start all over again, that has happened to so many people we know! I just wish I knew the future!
So sorry about AF I understand where you are coming from with deciding if you want to have another one. I struggle with that too at times. I am 32, and I definitely want to be done by the time I am 35. Which still leaves plenty of time, but it is also something that is in the back of my mind. On one hand, I don't feel like our family is complete with 3 kids, but I am also finding my heart pulled towards adoption. It is something that DH and I are talking/praying about. I do love the snuggly baby stage though Anyhow...sorry for the long windedness

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend!
Old 01-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #68
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post
I am sorry about AF! Thanks for praying for my little man He is doing really well. Back to his normal jumping, bouncy, slightly crazy self

FX!!!!!

So sorry about AF I understand where you are coming from with deciding if you want to have another one. I struggle with that too at times. I am 32, and I definitely want to be done by the time I am 35. Which still leaves plenty of time, but it is also something that is in the back of my mind. On one hand, I don't feel like our family is complete with 3 kids, but I am also finding my heart pulled towards adoption. It is something that DH and I are talking/praying about. I do love the snuggly baby stage though Anyhow...sorry for the long windedness

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend!
This is so me! Dh and I are both very open to adoption but could only afford to do Foster to Adopt. Every time I hear Audio Adrenaline's Kings & Queens I cry my eyes out! I often think that I'm not getting pregnant because God has some sweet child out there that needs us. I've been off birth control for 9 months now with no BFP. My last two pregnancies I was pregnant within two months each time. Maybe I do have my answer.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:03 PM   #69
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
This is so me! Dh and I are both very open to adoption but could only afford to do Foster to Adopt. Every time I hear Audio Adrenaline's Kings & Queens I cry my eyes out! I often think that I'm not getting pregnant because God has some sweet child out there that needs us. I've been off birth control for 9 months now with no BFP. My last two pregnancies I was pregnant within two months each time. Maybe I do have my answer.
We would definitely have to go the foster to adopt route too...it is crazy how expensive adoption is! I will pray for you guys to have clarity on this! I know I struggle with being patient and waiting on God to do his thing
Old 01-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #70
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh

I have a heart for adoption too, I just don't know how that would work for us exactly because we're pretty much ntnp all the time and I don't know how adoption agencies work with that.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote