Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #11
heavenlyblessedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: BRU Trade In Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiiki View Post
I was thinking of trading in our Maxi Cosi Priori for a new Diono XT, but it looks like the seat is already around 25% off on Amazon, with free shipping. Is it worth it to do BRU, or should I not bother?
It may be better ordering Diono elsewhere. Check albeebaby.com though, they've always had the best prices I've been able to find on the Diono seats.

Advertisement

Teresa, Married To My High School Sweetheart, Dustin, Since May 30, 2007. Mother To Philip Kael, Born February 12, 2008, Marshall Conner, Born February 12, 2009, Hunter Andrew, Born March 7, 2010, Warrick Devlin, Born February 7, 2012, & Elizabeth Lorelei born May 27, 2013
heavenlyblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:49 AM   #12
heavenlyblessedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrlgrl105 View Post
I also just wanted to throw it out there that typically Britax doesnt participate, but I called BRU to double check and this year they are, but not the full 25%. Britax is offering 15% off their products.

All trade in coupons are in-store only even if you order online and have it shipped there. I was going to trade in for my Britax Frontier 85 SICT, but was told it was online only
My local BRU was out of stock of the My Size 70 in the color I wanted (they had the other color), they let me do the trade-in and ordered it in the correct color, even waived shipping and it's being shipped straight to my house. They have different color trade-in coupons, one for in-store and one for online ordering, you can't use it to personally order it, but they can order for you.
Teresa, Married To My High School Sweetheart, Dustin, Since May 30, 2007. Mother To Philip Kael, Born February 12, 2008, Marshall Conner, Born February 12, 2009, Hunter Andrew, Born March 7, 2010, Warrick Devlin, Born February 7, 2012, & Elizabeth Lorelei born May 27, 2013
heavenlyblessedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #13
Diaper Safari
Registered Users

I traded in an infant carseat from my oldest son, and wanted to get a new highchair. Unfortunately the style I wanted (clip-on) wasn't considered a 'high chair' I guess, so I couldn't use the coupon. I gave it to another family shopping.
Diaper Safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #14
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlyblessedmom View Post
My local BRU was out of stock of the My Size 70 in the color I wanted (they had the other color), they let me do the trade-in and ordered it in the correct color, even waived shipping and it's being shipped straight to my house. They have different color trade-in coupons, one for in-store and one for online ordering, you can't use it to personally order it, but they can order for you.
i just called my local store about this and they said yes they can do that, which i was not told about before, but any of their items that say a list price is one amount and then has an "our Price" even though its ALWAYS that price online, you cant use the coupon becasue instore costs more for some items then online. I had the manager on the phone explaining it to me... bummer
Old 01-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
sanbibi
Registered Users
seller

BRU are just so pricey....i just bought bunch of outfits tho, on their sale
sanbibi is offline   Reply With Quote