Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #1021
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76

LOL. Alex is a couple weeks shy of 2 and starting to argue with me for everything. So far I can handle him, my kindergartener on the other hand... everything I say she argues. no is never a no. It's an opener to refute whatever I say and ask more and more. I'm
Yep when I can't/won't say yes, Claire will just keep repeating her request and not listen to a word I say. That's about when I start yelling, or just walk away from her.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 01-30-2013, 06:57 PM   #1022
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire

Almost 2.5. Her ped called her "very strong willed" lol.

Thank you You ladies are the best.

Yes!!! I say the same thing about Kenzie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76

LOL. Alex is a couple weeks shy of 2 and starting to argue with me for everything. So far I can handle him, my kindergartener on the other hand... everything I say she argues. no is never a no. It's an opener to refute whatever I say and ask more and more. I'm
Kenzie is like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire

Yep when I can't/won't say yes, Claire will just keep repeating her request and not listen to a word I say. That's about when I start yelling, or just walk away from her.

Yep. Right now it's the "I hungry" stale tactics even though she just ate a horse!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #1023
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I lied I had the sorbet and a half cup of cottage cheese.

Yep now I need to go to bed.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #1024
rebeccalynne15
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The 25lb Challenge January thread

Feel you all on the kid front my son Shane (5) has me tearing my hair out on a daily basis! We had to switch him schools 1.5 months in because they suspended him and he quickly realized if he was "bad" they would send him home. He got in so much trouble the principle told me to pull him out til next year . We put him in a small charter school (100-150 kids max in school ) there they at least work with me and don't send him home when he is misbehaving so he learned quickly he couldn't get away with it . We still have at least one day a week that is horrible . And the others vary . He will still have to repeat kindergarten but I didn't want him to think that if he did bad things he wouldn't have to g to school . Its a terrible fight every morning to get him there !

But he too is so darn stubborn won't quit til he gets his way sometimes I just want to run away ! His new fav is at bedtime to say he is hungry and I swear he will eat a ton more . Drives me crazy .

On the food front going pretty well . Kinda been slackin on the excerise front though . We did hke Sun. , I walked 3 miles Tues. but thats it for this week . I have just felt so drained and tired I think its an overload of yeast ...yeah fun ...not! Gonna try and wak in the am

Last edited by rebeccalynne15; 01-30-2013 at 09:32 PM.
rebeccalynne15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #1025
Sakari
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom View Post
Good luck!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradcher View Post
Joining! Hi ladies! I need to start eating healthy - mainly to feel better and my dress pants are a good 1 -2" from buttoning I just returned to work on Monday from a 15 month maternity leave after my twins. I love the friday weigh in...it gives me all week to "correct" from the weekend! My weight is 127 which would normally be my goal but I haven't worked out in two years. So my body is very flabby all over and my clothes don't fit So I guess my goal is 120 or just more muscle tone. I really don't have the $$$ for new work clothes so this is major goal! and I constantly put junk food in my mouth so I need to change that. Good luck this week!
Welcome! I'm new too
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNC View Post
I was looking at mfp and I was over 1000 carbs under the goal they set for me for the last week.

Its crazy to me how much I have been eating and still getting good loses (about 5lbs in 10 days). On the days I exercise I cannout eat enough. Literally. I'm trying to avoid junk...and 2000 calories of good healthy foods is A LOT! I'm given 1530 calories and if I do an hour of zumba or step that adds an
other 700 calories!
awesome! Keep it up! What are your favorite low carb foods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
I'm doing the 21 day sugar detox. No sweeteners (natural or artificial), no grains or grain derivatives (ie no corn oil etc) and no alcohol. I did this in November and my sister wanted to try it so I'm doing it again with her.
oh awesome! Good for you! How is it going???
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire View Post
I feel behind, but great job to everyone! And thanks for the support. I've been slacking the last couple days and feeling pretty lousy, so that's inspired me to at least drink more water today. I'm already feeling better. I should easily stay within calories too, and the sugar cookies are gone which helps a lot!

I also wanted to share that my friend started a mommy blog and asked me to write a post about my weight loss. I probably don't have anything to teach you ladies But it also has my before and after pics, which are always fun. http://swagonmomma.blogspot.com/2013...azy-momma.html
ooooh gonna go check it out! Thanks for sharing the link!

I was 152 for my weigh in this morning! I'll be away from my scale on friday, but I'll try to catch next week's weigh in here! I love all the support in this thread! I'm having a hard time keeping up!

I sell Baltic Amber jewelry!
Sakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:46 AM   #1026
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Anyone work out twice a day? There are two women who go to the same fitness program as me that go at 6am and noon. I would like to try this but the timing is bad for my schedule.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #1027
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychomom
Anyone work out twice a day? There are two women who go to the same fitness program as me that go at 6am and noon. I would like to try this but the timing is bad for my schedule.
I don't but I know lots of people who do. If I do make the gym I may try later to fit in a workout at home. (All the stuff I don't want to do at the gym).
Old 01-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #1028
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

My 3 1/2 year old argues everything I have to say just for the sake of it. I swear he has ODD to go with his behavioral disorder. He is enough to drive you to drink some days...LOL! He will also ask for food nonstop. I am suprised he has been as good as he has this AM. He is sitting next to daddy watching TV. Miracle.

I had a veggi italian last night and still weighed in at 130.8 today. I am suprised the bread did not get me. Or maybe it did and I would have been less....LOL!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:14 AM   #1029
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Yay for you all the way around Kimmie
Old 01-31-2013, 08:54 AM   #1030
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Thanks. We are having chicken strips tonight. I hope to stay at 130 for tomorrow.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote