Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #1
gigismomma
Registered Users
seller

*CLOSE* Hanna Andersson, Zutano size 50, 60

**I still have some 60s to list, but most are long sleeved outfits......if you are interested, let me know***

Smoke and pet free home. Cheapest shipping/fees need to be added.
Feel free to PM me with any questions!
Post/PM to claim
Thanks

These are cross posted, will go in order of time stamp

SIZE 50 (All zippers are retail)
GUC -- no staining/holes, but has washwear and pilling. $5
VGUC (wash wear) $7
not hanna, but still cute. Kushies baby mo. All pieces have wash wear and fade (especially the shirt), but it was still a favorite. All 3 of my kids wore this, but there is still plenty of cuteness left. The pants show the back/bum in this pic. $5 for all **SOLD**

so cute! kimono gardens set; great for a spring baby (or a fall baby, like mine ) EUC (socks are GUC) $10

this is zutano, I love the fit on a newborn. The blues don't really match but it is still a cute set. Top VGUC (mild ww/fade), pants EUC (worn once) size 0-3 mo $5 ** SOLD**

mix and match lot -- great set of comfy basics! All are size 50, hat is XXS, socks are NB. All pieces are VGUC/EUC except for the socks (they are GUC from fuzzies). **SOLD***

another zutano set -- loved this!! Snail kimono with pants and cap, all 0-3 months. Awesome for newborns (they fit well before HA sz 50 does) $15 **SOLD**

size 50 EUC (socks show more wear from washing) $13 **SOLD***
*not pictured*
gray pilot cap, size XS EUC $3 **SOLD**

size 50 EUC with NB socks GUC (wear/pilling) $9
absorba 5 pc mix-and-match lot. These were a favorite, almost as nice as hanna size newborn. These fit my 7 lb babies from birth. GUC (wear) $8 ** SOLD**

size 50, loose fitting style. These definitely show some pilling/wear and slight yellowing on the neck trim, but the cuteness is TDF and they have lots of life left (these are the older zippers that are more if a sweatshirt-like material). People used to stop me on the street offering to buy them off DDs back Very HTF. I have a hard time selling, so I need to ask more than I would otherwise......$8 **SOLD**

playdress set VGUC $16 **SOLD**

VGUC; comes with matching best ever socks size NB (consider socks a freebie; they are dark pink like the cuffs) $9 ** SOLD**

hanna jeeper sz 50, zutano pants sz 3 mo. This looked cute together with red socks/mocassins. EUC $7

xxs, NWT $5

SIZE 60
ribbie romper, EUC $8 **SOLD**
sweater cardigan, GUC (has not been worn much, but the collar got a little yellowed in storage between DD2 and DD3 -- I have not tried to stain treat, a good oxy soak might help). $5

best ever socks, $2 each with any purchase, NIP pair is $3.50. They show pilling and wear. ***ALL SOCKS SOLD***

red size NB (matches red/orange zipper, umbrella zippers, red/cream striped jeeper outfit)
white size NB (I have 3 pair of white)
light blue size NB (not for sale separately at this time.....selling with the multiblue striped zipper)
dark blue size NB GUC (not pictured)
dark blue NIP size 1/2
the dark blues look nice with the multiblue striped zipper, umbrella zipper

best ever socks for sale that are not pictured:
pale peony pink, size NB, GUC (matches just about everything)
blossoming pink, size NB, GUC (matches size 50 kimono gardens spring outfit, also coordinates with mix-and-match basics lot)

Advertisement

Last edited by gigismomma; 02-17-2013 at 09:33 AM.
gigismomma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
Ioanna502
Registered Users

Hi I am interested in the snail kimono set. I just sent you a PM

Thank you
Ioanna502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:06 AM   #3
gigismomma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Hanna Andersson, Zutano size 50, 60