Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
Registered Users
Destashing EVERYTHING!

All of my items come from a smoke-free pet friendly home. They have been washed in either soap nuts, Rockin' Green, or Method free and clear. There is no staining except where indicated on only 1 or 2 diapers. If you need any more information or pictures of anything, please ask me. I'm more than happy to help =)

Price quotes are for US shipping only.
I do offer discounts for multiple sets since prices include shipping.

PendingPlanet Wise medium wetbag - zippered top, black pul inside $9ppd

100% wool longies - black These are made by me. They have about a 7.5" inseam (one leg is slightly longer) Waist is about 17" unstretched, and the rise is 16" (this is approximate) I believe they fit about 12 month size. Its been quite awhile since we used these so I'm not too sure. $15ppd

Thirsties Duo Wrap size 2 (9-36 months) cover. Excellent condition except barely noticeable staining on the rear from scooting around on the ground. Asking $8ppd
Made by me pirate ship cover. This one is pul inner and David & Goliath pirate ship cotton fabric outer, bound in foe with added leg gussets. Good structural condition, but the foe and the outer fabric are a little pilly. I added some fabric reinforcement to the snaps and it looks a little silly, but this works great. Pictured next to the thirsties (and the Bumkins below)for size comparison. Asking $7ppd

Bumkins Vented Cover size Large This one is in great condition except for where the seam is pulled out in the front. This does not effect the covers useability and is hidden when the cover is on. Asking $7ppd

Fluffymail set. Size 2T raglan style shirt and matching size 2 Little Caboose AI2 diaper. This was a special order set and matches each other perfectly. The diaper is hemp fleece inner with a hemp fleece insert. Asking $30ppd for the set.

2 made by me AI2s These are both blue pul outer and black suedecloth inner with velour and fleece lay in inserts. Pictured next to a Goodmama for size comparison.
blue inner is 2 layers of ice blue bamboo velour and 4 layers bamboo fleece. They are separated into 2 sets of 3 sewn together. This one has hidden snaps to snap to the diaper. Asking $9ppd
Gray is made the same way but with gray cotton velour instead of bamboo velour. This one just lays in though, there are no snaps for the insert. The snaps on the diaper have little stars engraved on them. Asking $9ppd
Goodmama Fishing Frogs. In good condition except there are some big loops on the serging around the edges. They're still connected just pulled a little loose I guess. Also, one of the snaps on the back pulls through sometimes when I wash them, but comes right back out when putting the diaper back together. Asking $15ppd

Ooga Booga Pocket with brown snaps. Great diaper, made by me with Ooga pul outer white micro fleece inner, brand new microfiber insert. shown next to a bumgenius Onesize for size comparison. Asking $10ppd
Ooga Booga Pocket with green snaps. I made this one first and learned from my mistake. The inner fleece is bound at the top with foe, the outer pul gaps a little when on because there is no elastic on it. The diaper still works though. Comes with 2 smaller microfiber inserts. Asking $7ppd
Bumgenius Onesize Pocket snaps! - light blue. I don't know what generation this is, but it is in great shape. Includes the one size insert Asking $8ppd

Very Baby Periwinkle AIO - made by me. This one is a bit wide but fits an older baby very well. Periwinkle pul outer black suedecloth inner, I don't remember what the absorbant material is. Asking $6ppd
Brown and Green dots Minky Pocket Also made by me. Minky pul outer and white microfiber inner. Include a brand new microfiber insert. This was one of my favorite diapers, it is very soft and fluffy! Asking $15ppd

Orange Bumgenius AIO size Medium I converted this one to snaps, still in good condition $7ppd
Dark blue Bumgenius One Size pocket Also converted to snaps and in great condition $7ppd
(both of these come with one insert)

Sold2 light green Bumgenius organics. These have seen better days. both are converted to snaps, but they are not hidden. The elastic still stretches, but not as much as it used to. There are also "holes" by the legs. It is only the first layer. Asking $4ppd each
Dark blue Bumgenius AIO size large hidden snap conversion in great shape (the tabs are a little pilly) Asking $7ppd

My two most absolute favorite diapers. Ooga Booga velour outer teal cotton velour inner with a hidden layer of bamboo fleece. Double layer, snap in, soaker with 6 layers of velour and fleece. Still soft, still fluffy Asking $20ppd
Winter giraffe bamboo fleece outer brown cotton velour inner double layer, snap in soaker with six layers of velour and bamboo fleece. Still soft, but the edges turn on the "arms" Asking $15ppd
Both of these shown next to the goodmama for size comparison

Ooga Booga Velour Outer Brown cotton velour inner This one does NOT have a hidden layer. Snap in soaker One of the soaker pieces is misaligned, but is only a cosmetic defect Still soft and fluffy Asking $17ppd
Polka Dot Dogs fitted made with the Very Baby pattern it is a size large. It is cotton knit outer Bamboo velour inner with a hidden layer of bamboo stretch fleece. It is a little wide but still works, and is super stretchy! Asking $9ppd
Shown next to GM for size comparison

Another brown dot minky pocket This one the straps are not quite as long, not good for chubby babies, worked fine on my "average" baby Shown next to a BG for comparison. Includes insert Asking $6ppd

2 Large Fuzzibunz elastic is pretty much shot $5ppd for both

SoldLast I have the rest of my diapers. Asking $14ppd for all of these together
2 old BG onesizes (both converted to snaps), 1 made by me pocket, 1 little beetle fitted, 2 Bumware AIOs (one converted to snaps, one came with snaps) These diapers need some work. The bg's look worse than they really are. The elastic is shot and where I took the velcro off looks like they have holes, but they don't leak. The bumwares need to be stipped or something, they just don't absorb like they used to. The little beetle has holes where the insert is attached and the made by me pocket is just a little gappy in the back.

Shannon ~ SAHM to three wonderful boys

Last edited by sykadelik; 01-01-2013 at 08:52 PM.
sykadelik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Destashing EVERYTHING!

Is the PW wet bag available?
Meg, Wife to Bobby SAH Homeschooling Mama for 2 little men and
visit my etsy shop!
bluejeans30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
Registered Users
I'm sorry, the wet bag is not available. I'm in the midst of a move and haven't had time to update.
Shannon ~ SAHM to three wonderful boys
sykadelik is offline   Reply With Quote