Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2013, 04:03 PM   #51
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKzooFamily

Well Happy Birthday!! 19, right?!

Yeah, I think we are more TTC than NTNP, even though DH is NTNP, and I am always secretly TTC. Some days I have a TTC attitude, other times I have a casual NTNP feel about it all.

Oh my goodness... I WISH we could aim for 8-9 bedtime!! Both our kids go to bed around 9-10 if we are lucky. What should I start doing differently?
I was going to reply that I'm the same about ttc but then saw your bfp! Congrats!

Advertisement

And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:09 PM   #52
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP January 27th- Feebruary 2nd

So I noticed some very faint pink CM when I wiped earlier...FX it's implantation!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:32 PM   #53
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I go away for a day and its gets crazy on here!

Love the new hair!

Congrats on o'ing!

Bio for no o'ing!

Welcome!

Fx'ed for implantation!!

Yeah!!!! Def a line!!!!!!

I think that's everyone!
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #54
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
Birthday is today dh surprised me and took off half a day.

My kids naps aren't at set times but we shoot for 8-9 bedtime every night.

I think I'm more ttc than ntnp but I'll stick around if you'll have me Still waiting to o though Last cycle was actually early o for me so I shouldn't be surprised but still lol.
Hope you had a great day! FX for O soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKzooFamily View Post
Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed tomorrow's will be darker. I'm going to make an appointment with my OB to come in for an 8 week ultrasound, just so I can make sure everything looks good, and give me an estimated due date. I have received ultrasounds will all my little ones at 6 and 8 weeks, so hoping they will let me have another.

We have been working on having a closer knit family (getting rid of cable to play games, eating together, daddy/son day, etc.) and so I'm really cleaning the house good and reorganizing to make our lives easier.

We really need to frame some pictures of the kids we just had done a few months ago, so I'm hoping to find a 3-picture frame, and I can put a picture of DS, DD, and the ultrasound picture. I will leave it up until he notices. Which I'm sure he'll notice right away.
I love that idea!! Did you test today? Can't wait to see!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
So I noticed some very faint pink CM when I wiped earlier...FX it's implantation!
FX mama!!

AFM: 4 dpo today Why do I want to test already? I know that there is NO way you would see anything there, but still I am tempted lol.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #55
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKzooFamily

Just posted. Do you see anything?
I see it October baby right?

Ok, reasons for mid-cycle spotting? Today is cd16, no o, and dark brown spotting, just a smidge so far and something just feels a little off.

Eta: there's more

Last edited by lecialefty; 02-01-2013 at 12:43 PM.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #56
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

MKzoo - Congrats!!!

Alicia - I wonder if that could be O spotting? Did you have a regular cycle last month? Hmmmm. I hope it gets back to normal for you soon.

8/9 Dpo for me. Tested because the are in the house and BFN. I am really struggling with flip flopping about having another. At 41 I want it to happen soon but then I think maybe it would be ok if it doesn't happen. Alli is walking and talking and is starting to become independent of me enough that dh and I have been able to go out a few nights and have coffee and pie. But then my O time comes and the thought of carrying and snuggling another one just fills me up. SIGH..... I feel like a crazy woman. This is what NTNPing is doing to me. OK sorry for the bitty whine there. Please ignore the crazy lady who just wants her test to have a pink line so she no longer has to wonder anymore....
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #57
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

99% sure my tail bone is broken (fell on our stairs). Not due to O until mid to the end of next week, but the way I feel right now, I'm going to go ahead and count this month out. Good grief IT HURTS!!!!!!!!! I'm using our Boppy pillow to sit on. LOL!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:44 AM   #58
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Ok, reasons for mid-cycle spotting? Today is cd16, no o, and dark brown spotting, just a smidge so far and something just feels a little off.

Any update mama? Maybe it is ovulation spotting? Hope you are doing ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
MKzoo - Congrats!!!

Alicia - I wonder if that could be O spotting? Did you have a regular cycle last month? Hmmmm. I hope it gets back to normal for you soon.

8/9 Dpo for me. Tested because the are in the house and BFN. I am really struggling with flip flopping about having another. At 41 I want it to happen soon but then I think maybe it would be ok if it doesn't happen. Alli is walking and talking and is starting to become independent of me enough that dh and I have been able to go out a few nights and have coffee and pie. But then my O time comes and the thought of carrying and snuggling another one just fills me up. SIGH..... I feel like a crazy woman. This is what NTNPing is doing to me. OK sorry for the bitty whine there. Please ignore the crazy lady who just wants her test to have a pink line so she no longer has to wonder anymore....
I think we all have our crazy moments Hoping you get your BFP today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
99% sure my tail bone is broken (fell on our stairs). Not due to O until mid to the end of next week, but the way I feel right now, I'm going to go ahead and count this month out. Good grief IT HURTS!!!!!!!!! I'm using our Boppy pillow to sit on. LOL!
Oh mama! That is horrible! I hope you feel better soon!

AFM: Well AF showed her lovely self late last night Which means that my lp was all of 4 days. Booooo! Hoping that the next cycle is better!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #59
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Yepp, October.

Hmm.. not sure on the spotting. I will say, though, when I had my implantation spotting, sometimes mine was not pink, it was brown. This time I didn't find any spotting at all, but I did with the other 4. It has been pink and brown, and I remember because I googled brown imp. spotting to check.

Maybe you missed O, and it was a few days ago?
Expecting (surprise) Baby #5 this summer.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:02 AM   #60
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh
Ouch!

I think it may have been o spotting, my temp jumped .82 today! I don't think I've ever had o spotting before so it just seemed odd to me. So waiting out the next few days to see.
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote