Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2013, 07:17 AM   #121
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Okay here is my vent...over break they hired a new person with out any ASL dept. approval. She has ZERO teaching experience. She was not interviewed and did not submit a video sample of her teaching. They put my sub through 3 months of hell and made her jump through tons of hoops but this gal they just up and hire. Then they said the new gal will sub one of my 4 classes. That is only the beginning...
They said they wanted my sub on campus on the first day but they only gave her 4 days notice and she had to move up here which was about 500 miles away from where she was living. So she arrives and then they say she is not cleared to be on campus yet. WHAT? Then they demand a meeting with me and her to discuss her taking over my classes but not the other gal they hired. Double standard much?
They also put me in 4 different classrooms so I cannot leave a stool there to sit on and one of my classes I have to trek up a hill in under 15 min. to get to my next class. Thanks a lot!
Vent over...trying not to get worked up about all of this but I know it is bugging me because I have been getting more BH lately
I'm sorry that really sucks. Id be super mad if I was ths other sub that went through all that crap and then find out fhen just let the other one in without all the extra crap I had to go through.

I'm mobile.... sorry for the typos!

Advertisement

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:22 AM   #122
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
MFM appt went well this morning. Miss E looks great and fluid levels are holding steady (10 today, 12 this past Monday). I had three 1+ min contrax while hooked up to the NST. MFM said at this point they won't stop labor if I go into it on my own. Good thing since yesterday I was having contrax about 7-10 mins apart for 3 hours in the afternoon. I hope they're at least doing something "down under"!

The plan is to continue biweekly NSTs and u/s to check fluid levels and for any hydrops. After this week the MCA doppler (of her brain artery) is no longer reliable to check for anemia. As long as she continues to look perfect (and MFM said she's going to be really picky) then we're going to induce at 38w on February 21st. I have an u/s and NST scheduled for 9:30 AM on the 21st for one last check and then I'll head right on over to L&D. If anything looks a little off or weird before then, then they'll send me for an induction right away.

Did I mention that February 21st is our anniversary? I'm pretty sure that a baby is NOT the traditional gift for the 9th anniversary. February 22nd is MIL's birthday. Either way this little lady is going to share a date with someone!

We're all getting SO close now!
Glad your little girl is still looking good!
My DS was born at 37w5d and DD was born at 38w. So we could be having our babies around the same time

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #123
earthmama7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - January chat

Man Anya! They suck! I'm sorry you're going through that!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:46 AM   #124
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
amb2j: Don't you "love" the military? We are waiting on orders too, hopefully by the end of February we will know where we are headed after here. We've been getting told so many different options that I really just won't believe we are headed somewhere until we get orders in hand. We've got to the point in DH's career that we will go where they send us because it usually works out better than us picking where to go (we knew within a month of getting here that we made a wrong choice coming back but sometimes you just have to suck it up, which we've done for almost 3 years now). I'm so ready for things to be settled though. That is the worst part is wondering are we going here or here, what is housing going to be like, the job market, etc. I hope things work out for you guys.
Thanks for thinking of us! A coworker/friend just gave me a bunch of VA medical center CBOC contacts there (I work at a VA now and most of my training is at VAs) so If I do decide to work, looks like Ill have pretty decent options.

Quote:
Is your DH a subby?
I don't know that I knew that. Or maybe I did and total forgot.
Got to love detaileds.... Either way, I'm in CT. DH just got picked up for OCS so we''ll be leaving with in the next year but were here for awhile!
Yep! Hes a Nuke! If we happen to be in the same part of CT, Ill def look you up!
Old 02-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #125
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amb2j View Post

Thanks for thinking of us! A coworker/friend just gave me a bunch of VA medical center CBOC contacts there (I work at a VA now and most of my training is at VAs) so If I do decide to work, looks like Ill have pretty decent options.

Yep! Hes a Nuke! If we happen to be in the same part of CT, Ill def look you up!
DH is an ST. If you make your way up here we'll to get together

Old 02-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #126
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hello February! (new thread)
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote