Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 02:11 AM   #11
starbeam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Diaperbag for cloth diapers

We have a black Fisher Price Backpack/Messenger Diaper Bag and I LOVE it...almost too much room, lol!

I also have a purple faux-leather Haiku Bag that was AWESOME. Perfect amount of room for cloth, and perfect pockets/organization. The only thing we didn't like about it was that it had a regular shoulder strap and DH likes cross-body/messenger style straps

Also tried an OiOi slouchy diaper bag that was great for cloth, roomy and super adorable, but I only used it for like an hour, because then DH saw it and he hated it, lol! Super girly.

Advertisement

starbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:55 AM   #12
raymark
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've used a yoga tote, Vera Bradley, skip hop, & a large business purse. They have all had their benefits. I especially love using the yoga tote for going to the park or zoo because it's so easy to grab a rolled up throw blanket for picnics or umbrella out of it. The business purse is best for when I was also carting around a laptop, iPad, or important paper files. I liked the Vera Bradley because the fabric is sooo easy to toss into my washing machine. And skip hops have great pockets.
raymark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #13
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I actually got away with just using the Ergo backpack attachment. I don't recommend it mostly because I always felt the top opening was too small. I also never really got it to work with the ergo so it was kinda silly. But I wanted to let you know that you can get away with a smaller bag. I used AI2 but always carried at least 2 more than I would ever need. I usually have one or 2 covers and 4-6 inserts (it would get quite full). One change of clothes. Wet bag, wipes container. It was tight sometimes but I made it work cause it was what we had for 2.5 years. Next LO I will probably get something else, I'll only have one in diapers but i extra snacks etc.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
mp_happymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a Jujube BFF. If you go on Amazon Warehouse deals you can find a good price. Its the best bag.
mp_happymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #15
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

I didn't like my ju ju bee because even empty it was heavy! I had a Stokke bag, it is designed for use with their stroller, but it was sup high quality, and was very accessible and versatile, and also LIGHT, if I'm hauling around cloth diapers, I don't want my bag to weigh a ton! Now that DS is older, I carry a purse and keep a backpack in the car with diaper supplies, rarely bring it in places with me anymore unless I know we will need it...
RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #16
Rizach1983
Registered Users

I love my Kalencom bag...it's this one http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20 Zulily had it for less than half retail . Perfect size for 3 or 4 diapers, clothes, bibs, wipes and a wet bag. I use it as my purse too, and it holds everything I need. I love the straps for the stroller/shopping cart.
Rizach1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #17
March
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizach1983
I love my Kalencom bag...it's this one http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20 Zulily had it for less than half retail . Perfect size for 3 or 4 diapers, clothes, bibs, wipes and a wet bag. I use it as my purse too, and it holds everything I need. I love the straps for the stroller/shopping cart.
<3 Louisiana companies! I had a Kalencom when my oldest was a baby.
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #18
s@hmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

We just use a regular backpack. I like it when I am alone with everyone and don't have to worry about it falling off my shoulder while trying to chase a rouge little one. I just make sure it has lots of little compartments on the outside for all of our goodies.
s@hmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #19
mommajenn13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Pri...Brown/17299187

This one! I've gone through so many bags with these kids. I have two Ju Ju Be's, one Skip Hop, and lots of randoms. I've never found something that doesn't look huge, but still holds a lot. Until my SIL got this one. I don't ever even try to carry anything else.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #20
EcoGlo Minerals
Registered Users
Formerly: KT Naturals
seller

I use one from babysteals.com called the "jana bag" (brand is bumblebee, I think). I love all the pockets inside. It helps to keep things organized

EcoGlo Minerals is offline   Reply With Quote