Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #111
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: cannibus (pot) for morning sickness

I would personally not smoke MJ while pregnant, or otherwise (I have asthma, don't like the feeling of being high or even buzzed, etc). But if you feel it would work for you and you can get it from a reputable place, then I guess go for it.

As for laced pot being a myth or scare tactic, no it's not. It really depends on where you live I suppose, but laced pot is a very real thing in some areas. I unfortunatly have a drug dealer in my family (I say unfortunatly because he is not a good person), and laced pot is very common, and I guess has been for atleast a decade. Some dealers lace it with other drugs and then charge more, most of their clients are "newbies" so they don't know the difference. It gets them hooked and then they keep coming back. Others will lace it with dangerous chemicals like formeldahyde (sp) and bug spray. I'm not sure why they do, but they do. The drug dealers here are shady people to begin with, they are not respectable people of society.

ETA: I guess one reason why they lace it is because they are selling bad pot and so they disguise it, and so if you don't normally smoke pot I guess you may not know. They don't lose money because they are using cheap things to lace it, plus the pot is cheap to begin with, and then they just charge more. For those those who lace with other drugs, again, cheap pot and they charge more.

Last edited by JennTheMomma; 02-04-2013 at 08:46 PM.
JennTheMomma is offline   Reply With Quote