Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
ifyousaygo
Registered Users

15% off Frugi (Organic, Cut for Cloth, Super Cute!)

For those of you who have committed to spending your dollars on clothing that is environmentally friendly, you should check out Frugi!
Frugi was formerly known as Cut4Cloth. They cut their clothing to fit over fluffy bums!

It's a UK brand that is similar to Boden, except that it is 100% organic and the company is FABULOUS about making sure their supply chain is slave-free and totally ethical (from the cotton fields all the way up to distribution). They also give back to environmental causes.
I consider myself a "Modern Day Abolitionist," which means that every day that I wake up, I try to find SOMETHING I can do to help end modern-day slavery. People don't realize that a lot of the cotton they wear was picked by slaves and children.
I LOVE 100% organic cotton clothing, especially when the company is so adamant about making sure that it's picked ethically. Plus, the quality is outstanding! They also make an effort to design their pieces so they grow with your child, and several of their items are even reversible! I just can't recommend Frugi highly enough!
Sizes range from newborn to children's size 8 and they also have a Mommy line! (Great dresses if you're nursing!)

So, I wanted to share a special 15% off code. The code only works if you order directly from the Frugi website (which is in the UK, so the shipping is a little more, but TOTALLY worth it IMHO) and is only good on full-price items.

www.welovefrugi.com

Code is: HARRIET

Advertisement

Save 15% on non-sale items at FRUGI, 100% organic and cut for cloth! Use code HARRIET
ifyousaygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
DealSeekingMomma
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: 15% off Frugi (Organic, Cut for Cloth, Super Cute!)

Thanks! This is great. I love Fair Indigo, but they don't have much in the way of kids clothing.

I'm a deal seeking momma, always on the look out for the best online sale and deals! Hands down best site out there: www.stealengine.com Happy to help you find specific deals, or give tips on where to find deals online Message me if you need help.
DealSeekingMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
ifyousaygo
Registered Users

Re: 15% off Frugi (Organic, Cut for Cloth, Super Cute!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DealSeekingMomma View Post
Thanks! This is great. I love Fair Indigo, but they don't have much in the way of kids clothing.
Seriously LOVE this brand! I wanted to add, too, that you can buy it here in the U.S. from a handful of boutiques, but with the exchange rate it's still cheaper to buy it directly from the Frugi website, even with the expensive shipping. Add the 15% off on top of that and you're golden!
This brand has the best quality I've ever seen and I LOVE that it's all organic!

Um... AND cut to fit over cloth? Makes me swoon with excitement. lol

Save 15% on non-sale items at FRUGI, 100% organic and cut for cloth! Use code HARRIET
ifyousaygo is offline   Reply With Quote