Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #11
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Diaper bag rec for cloth diapering

Originally Posted by maddys_mama View Post
I've heard people raving about the Brooke Van Gory bags for awhile and I'm currently waiting on mine. From reviews I've read, they hold a good amount of cloth diapers (and a bunch of other stuff.) She's been a great wahm to do business with so far! I love that everything is customized. I know JuJuBe is popular but for that price range, I'd rather have a totally unique wahm bag!
You make a good point. But how did you decide on a fabric and what you wanted customized? Did you write how you wanted to use the bag then make sure that would work? Ugg this is all confusing!!

I hate that JuJuBe is made in China (though I really don't mind that my sisters were ) so that makes me not like them. I also don't like the idea of them chemicals they use in them.

Ugg! I am glad I am only 14 weeks and have a while to decide!

Jennifer (38) - Wife since 12/2003 with 5 children - 3 waiting for me in heaven , and 2 delighting me everyday ! Lymphoma survivor and mother to baby born post pelvic radiation!
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:50 AM   #12
Registered Users
After trying out 2 diaper bags that were just too small, we switched to an ll bean backpack. It was the biggest size they have, with a shoe dept on the bottom that I keep the wet bag in. Love it!!!!! So roomy, can easily fit diapers, food, bottles, toys, etc in it
poohbear1208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

I bought myself a LUG diaper bag with my christmas $$ 2 years ago and I love it for cloth!
Momma to R (12), Z (10), I (8), L (4), P (2) & J (Apr 14, 2015)
remembering Elliana Lucy (2.7.12)
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:48 AM   #14
Registered Users

I have a jujube be all and I love everything about it except the pocket in the flap, I just got a jujube between which I think will work better for us. They just came out with a new version of the be all called the better be which should resolve the flap issue Im having. I'm a light packer though but I LOVE how easy it is to find stuff in the jujube!
Mommy to: K(March 06), D(February 08) , A (November 12) and Z (April 14)
Mayghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #15
Registered Users
I have a 19 month old and a 6 week old, both in cloth (plus two older girls) and have the Super Organizing Tote from 31. At first I thought it was going to be too big but honestly I love it! I keep several diapers for each, wipes, an extra outfit each, snacks, extra blanket, burp rag, and usually a color book and crayons in it. Right now I have my wallet and sunglasses in there but once I go back to work those will live in my purse which will then go in the diaperbag when I'm with the kids. I can also through a wrap or other carrier in there or shopping cart cover. Lots of side pockets for sippy, water bottle, phone and other odds and ends too !
[SIZE="3"]Married to Mike~ Proud mama to Mackenzie (13), Madelynn (9) ,Marleigh (25months), and Noah (11months) We are a family
nursemama23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #16
Registered Users
My Mood:
I have a Skip Hop Dash that I love. . It's pink camo. Fits stuff for 3 kids (one potty trained, 2 in diapers) just fine. I take 4 BG (fit both kids), wet bag, wipes, 2 outfits, receiving blanket, and rash cream. Sometimes I chuck in 2 extra diapers if we will be out all day. It was plenty big for me.
Middle school teacher by day, super mom by night
Mommy to The Boss~2007, The Energizer Bunny~2009, and The Princess~2011
My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...

Last edited by luvsviola; 02-06-2013 at 05:05 PM.
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote