Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #41
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twogirlsmama
Just saw this--oh no! Praying for you guys--PM me if you need to talk. We did the new baby + cancer battle thing too--I'm so sorry you're going through this again!
Thank you

We have 7 more radiation treatments!! She's holding up pretty well, lost a lot of hair in the front, but she is handling it well. She is such an inspiration to me, her strength and determination amazes me every day )))

I have birth to our son 2 weeks ago, hours after my daughters 6th birthday party. I was in labor there, but so determined to make it through her party! Thank heaven the baby cooperated. Lol! Maddie is SO excited about being a big sister, its an amazing thing to watch her with him. Such a blessing!

We have her next MrI in march, I'm very nervous, but we just have to assume and hope it will be perfect for years down the road. This last MRI was devistating, but if it gets us more time with my precious baby girl it's all worth it.

Thanks for the info on cord blood, we did look into it, and spoke with our oncologist about it. Unfortunately it's so expensive it just wasn't an option for us, and our oncologist just didn't think it was worth spending so much on. We tried to qualify for the free program since we are battling cancer, but since she is not currently using cord blood for her treatment, she does not qualify.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts, its so nice knowing we are not alone.

Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #42
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Great news!! Hugs mama
Post a pic of your baby & daughter
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #43
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2600474285.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	133263
Old 02-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #44
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyblackdot

Beautiful! So adorable!! I lol'ed so hard I drooled that your little man is giving us the BIRD
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #45
tinyblackdot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah-B

Beautiful! So adorable!! I lol'ed so hard I drooled that your little man is giving us the BIRD
Ah yes just like his mama