Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #741
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- February

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyCrazy View Post
I've got some points for buying a JCP gift card but I haven't got my points for the Burger King we got the other day. I'm wondering if only my DHs card works, even though we both have cards from the same account?

The 25sb inbox offer with the travel brochures was easy and credited instantly.
It takes at least a full day after the transaction POSTS to my bank account. So usually 4-5 days after I actually do it.

Advertisement

Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #742
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyCrazy View Post
I wish Walmart would keep the 6sb for a little while!! I'm ordering an iPad from there as soon as we get our refund and that would be $30 worth of SBs!

If anyone ever sees my name, it's the same as on here MunkyCrazy but there's a pic of a monkey

Made goal this morning with 2 surveys. I haven't tried hard, I have lots to do. I have to hang DS1s Wall Tracks tonight so it's ready for him for his b-day tomorrow. I still have to cancel the emusic and audio thing, too.
I'm glad you posted this! I didn't realize they were at 6 now. I ordered some pics last night so that'll be 30 SBs for that and I just ordered a gift for my cousin's wedding shower this weekend. (had to choose something that I could pick up in store right away so I went with a glass bakeware set and I'll pick up a couple more things to go with it) I'll get 83 SBs for that order. Yay for free SBs. I may just order the flatware that she's registered for and just give it to her at her wedding and give her just the bakeware for the shower. (they're $30 so that would be 180 SBs.) Hard to pass up SBs.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:13 PM   #743
3girlsallnaughty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well so much for my pro flowers order ;( DH just got dispatched to Boston for the snowstorm so there's another 4 weeks down the drain. Haven't seen him since Christmas...but on a lighter note I did make goal by 3 swagbucks

It's a Boy!! Due April 30th!!
3girlsallnaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:50 PM   #744
AtLeast
Registered
Formerly: rli***t
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3girlsallnaughty View Post
Well so much for my pro flowers order ;( DH just got dispatched to Boston for the snowstorm so there's another 4 weeks down the drain. Haven't seen him since Christmas...but on a lighter note I did make goal by 3 swagbucks
SO sorry mama, that's got to be tough news to get. {hugs}

After a few really terrible, scrape the barrel to make goal, days I got some good surveys and met my personal monthly gc goal! It's only the 7th! Amazed. Now, I just have to continue to make the daily goals and everything else is gravy.

On a sour note, got DQ'd at the end of a 125sb survey on Bodreaux's Butt Paste. I hate that stuff anyway...now I hate them more, getting all my opinions for free. Boo.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #745
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3girlsallnaughty View Post
So sorry to hear
Old 02-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #746
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've made goal so far every day this month. Today I was worried as I knew I was going to gone and couldn't do it with just videos. I got a 22 sb search, 9 sb referal search, and a 50 pt survey. With videos/sbtv I'm up to 124 for the day.
I'd like to make 140 a day as then I could cash out $25 in paypal and be set up for my 5 $5 agc next month. (I'm up to 1780 right now)

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #747
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

OK ladies, I have two separate things I need to get from Amazon. One is my bread machine, the other is some More Milk Plus. I need both of them QUICKLY, and neither is in our budget. In order to get them both, I need a total of $45 in AGCs. I still have a $25 gift card from Christmas that I am using towards the bread machine too.

I have 3 Amazon cards in my account, two more on the way. I need another $20 worth of cards, which will have to be 1 $10 card and 2 more $5 cards. That means I need another 2000 bucks in the account, ASAP. Preferably by Saturday.

Think I can come up with 2k bucks by Saturday? lol
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:22 AM   #748
PoshPants
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
OK ladies, I have two separate things I need to get from Amazon. One is my bread machine, the other is some More Milk Plus. I need both of them QUICKLY, and neither is in our budget. In order to get them both, I need a total of $45 in AGCs. I still have a $25 gift card from Christmas that I am using towards the bread machine too.

I have 3 Amazon cards in my account, two more on the way. I need another $20 worth of cards, which will have to be 1 $10 card and 2 more $5 cards. That means I need another 2000 bucks in the account, ASAP. Preferably by Saturday.

if you do enough offers, SBTV and surveys, may take a while to get the AGC though
Old 02-08-2013, 12:58 AM   #749
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry if I missed anything pertinent, I hope everyone is doing okay. Just wanted to pop in and say that one of my AGC from 2/1 posted today. Only one of them, which is odd. They usually post at the same time since I ordered one right after the other.

I am heading to bed here in a few minutes. The clock is turning over to 2am, which means the meter resets and I am going to run SBTV mobile on my Kindle, hoping to rack up some points for tomorrow's sure-to-be big goal.

Good night! I sure hope I have the time to catch up on posts tomorrow.
acwakip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #750
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post

Probably not without doing some "free trials" that you have to give a credit card and cancel later.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote