Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-10-2013, 05:55 AM   #71
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

For me it was differetn with each pregnancy. My girl pregnancies seem to be more fun.

As for twins I was secretly hoping there were 2 in there although I am sure I would have been totally overwhelmed once baby was here.

Advertisement

dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:56 AM   #72
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Melissa!!! I always secretly want twins, but more in a "SO cute for pictures" way than in actually having them. lol. My baby fever has subsided a little bit luckily. I was going crazy. I think my first real cycle was last month, so maybe that sparked it?

My girls have been sick. Not Seni luckily but the other two. Senia starts daycare tomorrow- I'm nervous! I just hate that first day but it should be fine. It's the same person I went to occasionally when I was little. I have NO idea what I'm going to do with the older girls on days when there's no school or during the summer.

LOVE the pics!
Old 02-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #73
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

I've never wanted more than one at a time. I can't imagine the stress and sleepless nights from two at a time. Lol.

We had a good night last night. Ran out of stuff to talk about at dinner though. Got a little us time before picking Evan up and was on bed by 10:30. Dh is working on getting shelves built in the shed today. I need to get the kids from gmas and get some housework done today.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:39 AM   #74
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Crystal- hope you are surviving the first day!! Sorry for the sickies. Hopefully we are almost through the cold season.

So happy! My little boy finally said mama yesterday!! Still won't say it often, but it's a start. lol And we've been working on shapes and colors. He is doing pretty good with pointing to whatever I say. I just wish he'd sleep through the night. I think it's something to do with the 18m mark? Any other lo's up ready to play in the middle of the night ? I don't think it's molars either. He's not really crying in pain. just want's to play.. ugh.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #75
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yep, we survived. She was a little whimpery when I dropped her off but she did pretty well, I guess. I was super nervous, lol!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #76
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm heading to a girl's night with some ladies from my church. It's a going away dessert party for a friend. Here is the menu:

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate pie
white chocolate dipped oreos
Chocolate Bunt Cake
Chocolate pretzels
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

Have I told you ladies I'm allergic to chocolate? Packing the ibuprofen now. Maybe I should just take it now.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #77
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
I'm heading to a girl's night with some ladies from my church. It's a going away dessert party for a friend. Here is the menu:

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate pie
white chocolate dipped oreos
Chocolate Bunt Cake
Chocolate pretzels
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

Have I told you ladies I'm allergic to chocolate? Packing the ibuprofen now. Maybe I should just take it now.
YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!

You can not do that to a pregnant woman!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #78
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My head is seriously killing me. I could not resist. I've been taking stuff all day and it's not even touching it. I think I may go try a bath. ;(
Old 02-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #79
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Are you allergic to the chocalate or the sugar. I read somewhere that a lot of people think they are allergic to the chocolate but they are actually allegic to the amount of sugar that is in the chocolate.

As for chocalate. I just found out that my Dad is sending me Godiva chocolates for V-day! YEAH DADDY!!!!!!!! I can not wait until friday when tha package is suppose to be delivered. He also sent Trader Joe's Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, and Licorice! WOO HOO!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #80
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have no clue. I just know it messes me up big time to eat chocolate. My Mom is always offering me white chocolate because dogs can eat white. 1) I'm not a dog 2) white chocolate messes me up just as bad. I am a sugar addict. I like a little coffee with my sugar and creamer.