Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #51
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feb chat for Feb Mamas!!!

My guilty conscience requires me to confess that I've been looking up info on induction. I am just so tired of being in so much pain 24/7. Every time I think it can't get any worse, somehow it does. Assuming I make it to my appointment on Monday, I've got to let the doctor know what shape I'm really in and see what he has to say. I just need this baby out of me!!

For now, just trying to trust and be patient...and spending way too much time with a heat pack or in the bath.

Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #52
blairmarie333
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey Feb mamas. Like the majority of you, I really would love for this baby to come RITNAO!
My LMP due date was the 6th and we are past that now. I am so anxious and in pain. I am just so tired of feeling like a brick is about to fall out of my vajayjay. I am tired of walking around like a fat duck. I am cranky with my kids and I hate that. I have been having BH for weeks and weeks and everytime one comes I think, "oh is it starting" but nothing real yet.

DD1 was concieved the very month I went off the pill. She was born 57 mins after her due date.

DD2 was induced a week early. My amazing dr was going on his one and only week of vacation for the year and I didn't want anyone else to deliver me.

DD3 is different. When I am not on the pill (haven't been in 4 years) I have very long cycles. They generally are right at 38 days. My LMP due date was the 6th. I had an US at 17ish weeks and they changed my date to the 21st. I sort of wish I wouldn't have been induced with DD2 so I have a better idea of how long I really need to wait. Anyone else have really long cycles? When was your baby born in relation to your LMP due date?

Thanks for letting me vent. I have been telling myself that no matter what she will be here this month. That at least keeps me calm. lol
blairmarie333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #53
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Vent away, Blair! EDD really has nothing to do with LMP if you don't have the "standard" 28 day cycle, it all just depends on when in your cycle you ovulate.

Hang in there, due date, buddy! Hopefully NEITHER of us makes it to the 21st without our LO's snug in our arms instead of our tummies!

AFM: I have an OB appt tomorrow afternoon. I'm praying that I'm going to be starting to progress and see what he thinks we might do about getting this show on the road. I'm so tired of being in so much pain all the time. My body's not all that great on a GOOD day NOT pregnant, but this is just torture.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #54
threestraycats
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i am due the 21st as well & have had prodromal labor (ctx, bloody show, etc. etc.) but nothing is happening.

my next appt. is wed. so we'll see. i am 2 cm & 60% but that is normal for me. i hate the guessing game!
Old 02-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #55
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm due the 17th and am living in prodromal labor too. Each night I have irregular ctx. but no bloody show. Last week I was 2.5 cm and 50% effaced...we'll see how I am on Wed. Baby needs out...I'm miserable!
Old 02-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #56
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, my OB appt today revealed that I'm only 1-2 cm and 60-70% effaced. Baby didn't like being poked in the head. She REALLY stuck her knee/leg out for everyone to see, and the dr said "Impressive!" lol.

He's having me come back Friday to hopefully see if I've progressed and if we can get something GOING! He said he expected me to go at least another week, but last time he told me that, I delivered 2 days later.

All that's going on tonight are some serious braxton hicks.

In other news, if it's possible, I think I may have dislocated my hip by sneezing. It felt at least that awful, anyway. I HURT! [/pityparty]
Old 02-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #57
blairmarie333
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My next appt is Wed morning. Last Wed I was 2 cm and 60%. I have been having contractions all day today, more than usual.

My Mom has been at both my deliveries. She came down with the stomach flu so if the baby is born in the next 2-3 days I don't think she is going to be there. I have very mixed feelings. I really want this baby out, but my Mom will be devastated if she misses it. I guess its not up to me.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #58
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was having bad dreams last night. I dreamed I had the baby, and she was a HE! We were at my mom's house when I had the baby, and DH kept running around showing everyone the baby's penis, and I kept refusing to believe it, thinking he put a fake penis on the baby. I was bawling, and DH was running around laughing and yelling "IT"S A BOOOYYYY!!!!" I was devastated. I was freaking out because we didn't have ANY boy clothes, and I couldn't take back all the girl clothes I had bought. LOL.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #59
blairmarie333
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy View Post
I was having bad dreams last night. I dreamed I had the baby, and she was a HE! We were at my mom's house when I had the baby, and DH kept running around showing everyone the baby's penis, and I kept refusing to believe it, thinking he put a fake penis on the baby. I was bawling, and DH was running around laughing and yelling "IT"S A BOOOYYYY!!!!" I was devastated. I was freaking out because we didn't have ANY boy clothes, and I couldn't take back all the girl clothes I had bought. LOL.
Total preggo dream!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #60
lolson3
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm really dreading the 41 weeks milestone that I'll hit tomorrow. I'm proud of myself for not asking for an induction yet, but I am pretty sure we'll be talking about it on my appt on thurs (only 8 days over, but an induction would probably end up being 10+ days "post dates") I went in for a bpp/nst yesterday and baby is still happy and healthy. I've been 3 cm and 75% effaced for weeks now, but only bh contractions so far. I just keep telling myself that I will have a baby within a week and that helps!