|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-15-2013, 07:00 AM||#1|
All sold, please delete
All must go, I am selling all that is left of my girly stuff because I am expecting a boy. I describe items TO DEATH, so don't be scared. Here goes:
1. GUC Bubble 4.0, firsts quality. Elastic has relaxed a bit, inner is slighlty pilly, tabbs are pilly, one of the tabs is curled slightly. Aplix strip on the front is starting to yellow? Not sure why but I have seen this on the FSOT before. Aplix strip also has light to moderate wear. $11ppd.
2. VGUC Tail End Designs Diaper in snaps. One size pocket diaper. May have very light shadowing...not that I can see, but just to cover my bases. Did see one VERY small dirt mark inside, but am confident it will wash out. Material looks like it may have a "picks" on the outer fabric, nothing bad or that would cause a run, but again I want to to be happy with what you get. Inner material in an athletic material, not sure what it is called. Has 2 inserts, I have not had leak issues as long as I change regularly with these inserts. It absorbs much like my bg's. This one is just so cute and absorbant, it's the only Mama-made diaper that I kept in my stash when I sold off all but BG 4.0's. Asking $11ppd.
3. Almost Heaven Newborn pocket with insert. Has snap down for umbilical cord. Pilly inside and out. SUPER soft. I don't see any issues. $8ppd.
4. Pink Wahmies Pail Liner - excellent condition, 12ppd.
5. Mama-made wetbag - Zipper can be aggravating at times because it is not a smooth slider, some color is coming off of the zipper pull. Otherwise, good condition. I can squeeze 2 BG pockets in this. Also folds up super small and had button closure so you could even fit it in your pocket if need be. $7ppd.
6. 21 wipes made from old receiving blankets, may be stained or fraying. Nothing special but it gets the job done. $8ppd.
I would take $45ppd if I could sell as a lot. Also, ask about a discount on multiple items.
Ashley enjoying life with my husband and best friend Ross . SAHM to Sterling(7), Evie(4) and Abel(1). Life is GREAT!
Last edited by Blessed2005; 03-30-2013 at 03:59 PM.