Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #31
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: When to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
I tore the bassinet apart to wash the linens and i took boppy covers off to wash, and crib sheets and some blankets. Dont know what got into me
umm... nesting?!

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #32
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

i washed baby clothes few months before & bag like a month beforehand & i went to hospital like week early....
Old 02-16-2013, 11:02 PM   #33
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

my newest version of nesting is washing all the carseat um.. parts?

have never in 2 yrs had a reason to take the carseat apart and wash the stuff (no worries, I didn't wash the straps ). So, now I'm convinced that DD is somehow going to explode all over the newly washed stuff in either poop or vomit - lol.

well, atleast it's unlikely she'll manage to do anything to the bucket seat. Except, of course, that it's sitting in the office, which means it's ripe for pouring milk into or something. By accident, of course...
Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 AM   #34
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post

have never in 2 yrs had a reason to take the carseat apart and wash the stuff (no worries, I didn't wash the straps ). So, now I'm convinced that DD is somehow going to explode all over the newly washed stuff in either poop or vomit - lol.

well, atleast it's unlikely she'll manage to do anything to the bucket seat. Except, of course, that it's sitting in the office, which means it's ripe for pouring milk into or something. By accident, of course...
I need to wash the carseat too. Yuck.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #35
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:

Old 02-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #36
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:

Old 02-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #37
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
This is funny and of course not funny at all.

But given that I just said my luck is that DD would vomit all over her clean carseat? She got sick all over my bedroom floor.

But now the rug doctor is loaded, I get to nest on random spots on the carpet around the house.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #38
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
This is funny and of course not funny at all.

But given that I just said my luck is that DD would vomit all over her clean carseat? She got sick all over my bedroom floor.

But now the rug doctor is loaded, I get to nest on random spots on the carpet around the house.
Bummer!! My DD has vomited on 2 separate car trips now so I'm in the habit of pulling the seats apart and washing every 6 months or so. We have 2 Graco Nautilus in my car that I LOVE bug dang there's lots of nooks and crannies in those things!!
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #39
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

I think I have been lucky, DS never had an accident of any kind in his bucket seat and has only thrown up twice in one of our two convertibles!

He does get snacks but they are dry snacks only basically and leak proof sippies so no spilling issues.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #40
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Yeah, we've thankfully never had any car issues. She's only thrown up 3 times and they were all in the house.

The covers were thankfully easy to take off, but I found a misc plastic part in the washer that I'm not sure where it went... Hmm...