Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #11
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Love my BFF although I don't use it as a backpack

Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #12
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: whats the best diaper bag?

are you packing for short or long trips? i usually take small with few diapers maybe clothes, wipe|, wetbag & if eating out bib & cup plus fork & spoon.... my wallets & off. iif feeding baby food i had thing for that but that went on bag.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #13
WVflipflopmama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Thanks to the OP for asking this question. I've been considering the JJB BFF. Glad to see other mamas like it, before I invest.
WVflipflopmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #14
Jcurrie
Registered Users
seller

I have the jjb be prepared and love it! It's my full day out of the house or overnight bag.
Jcurrie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #15
squirrelmommy
Registered Users
seller

I have the petunia pickle bottom and I love it. Stylish, non boxy and not at all bulky
squirrelmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:38 PM   #16
mrother
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelmommy View Post
I have the petunia pickle bottom and I love it. Stylish, non boxy and not at all bulky
Which one if you don't mind me asking... Thanks!
Old 02-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #17
junebug2311
Registered Users
seller
seller

I like a backpack style - easy for me when I'm hands free.

I had an ergo backpack that I loved - durable, roomy, and dh would carry it, too.

I've also used a jjb BFF (which was too small for me) and I currently use a Vera Bradley backpack.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #18
L&MsMamma
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love my petunia pickle bottom!!!!
L&MsMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #19
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm a bit of a diaper bag addict. Rejected bags for me include the Skip Hop Duo (too small), Skip Hop Dash (way too small) and the Jujube Be Right Back 1.0 (it was too small for all day trips with DS, which was what I bought it for). The BRB 1.0 is on FSOT if anyone is looking for one. I also had a JJB Mighty Be and wasn't impressed by it but I don't really consider it to be a diaper bag per se.

I currently have one DS who is 19 months old and we are expecting baby #2 this summer. I have a Vera Bradley Miller bag for all day trips with DS and I plan to use it for both kids during the first couple months when we'll have lots of stuff to haul around. I also have a VB Vera tote that I use for daycare and really like (I just wish it zipped). I have a VB pleated tote that I bought as a work bag for me but it is great for short trips out too. I have a JJB BFF and like it a lot but it is really heavy. And there is no way it would be big enough for two in cloth (for me). I also carry a JJB Light for everyday and keep an AIO, a small wet bag and a snack in it. It is perfect for just running to the store or out for a quick errand as I can just throw my wallet in. Like I said, I'm a diaper bag addict...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #20
Nachomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have a mama made OnBag, the babywearing bag, that I LOVE. I also use my Namaste Laguna knitting bag for both our stuff. It's split in the middle, so one side for me, one for kid stuff and plenty of tiny pockets inside and out. I use a Skip Hop Duo for shorter trips. I had a JuJuBe Between that I wanted to love, but just didn't.