Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #1
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Please delete: moved to FFS

PLEASE DELETE

I am tired of my "to-do" pile, so I have some diapers for sale in need of some TLC.

4 older style Rump-a-Rooz (RaR), 2 Haute Pockets, and 2 BumGenius (BG) 3.0s. The 2 pink diapers have elastic that is completely shot. The rest have some stretch left, but not much. The BGs and purple HP are in the best shape out of the bunch and can definitely be used as-is for a while longer. PUL is great shape on BGs and HPs. The 2 minky RaR are starting to have a few cracks in the PUL around the tag (pictured). The purple minky has some cracks in the rest of the diaper as well. The other 2 RaR are starting to have the same cracking around the tag, but not nearly as pronounced. BG have been snap converted by me (aka not perfect!) and the laundry tabs on the velcro RaR are worthless at this point. No inserts included. Asking $25ppd for the lot (want to sell as a lot to save on shipping $) ISO PP only. Prefer US shipping. Diapers come from a non-smoking, dog-friendly home.

Top row is RaR, bottom left 2 are HP, and bottom right are BG.

Teal minky PUL

Purple minky PUL

Advertisement

Last edited by srpettitt; 03-06-2013 at 08:27 AM. Reason: moved
srpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:08 AM   #2
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: $25ppd for 8 diapers!