Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 06:49 AM   #71
millermyer2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

No. Not really. I know when I was looking up stuff during my chemical last month (before I knew it was a chemical) for why a luteal phase would be lengthened abruptly, a corpus luteum cyst that doesn't dissolve kept coming up. But I was tracking ovulation and knew for a fact I was at a 17 day luteal phase when my usual is 12, and its not supposed to vary. We found out two days later it had been a chemical via lab work from the docs office. The cysts are supposed to be rare (unless you have PCOS, which I do, so that's why I even entertained the thought. At this point, I would assume you just ovulated late?

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
Thats what I was thinking also. It just is hard to wait when you want to be pregnant so bad.! Longer cycles mean less chances to get pregnant. Its just frustrating. I also feel like everyone I know that is trying has gotten pregnant in the last few months.

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #72
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

The pain in my abdomen is getting much worse, I am ready to get this surgery done even if it freaks me out a bit.

Last edited by slimy72; 02-17-2013 at 08:05 AM.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:24 AM   #73
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
The pain in my abdomen is getting much worse, I am ready to get this surgery done even if it freaks me out a bit.
I'm sorry you are in so much pain I'm hopeful for you that you will feel much better after the surgery.

So I have to go back in for monitoring tomorrow. I'm taking my 3rd Bravelle injection tonight. I'm so worried that I am going to to go in again tomorrow and have the follies still not be developed. I just don't know what to do if that is the case. Take more injections and come back again for more monitoring? I will never try to go the oral med route again, next time we will just go straight to injectibles.

Question on the Bravelle, it contains 1-2% LH, so I'm wondering if anyone knows if it can make OPKs turn darker? I'm not getting positives but the last few days I've gotten darker OPKs and I wonder if that is why.

Anyway any positive thoughts or vibes you can send our way that we will see 3 nicely developed follies tomorrow and that I can trigger tomorrow night would be wonderful.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:11 AM   #74
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I'm sorry you are in so much pain I'm hopeful for you that you will feel much better after the surgery.

So I have to go back in for monitoring tomorrow. I'm taking my 3rd Bravelle injection tonight. I'm so worried that I am going to to go in again tomorrow and have the follies still not be developed. I just don't know what to do if that is the case. Take more injections and come back again for more monitoring? I will never try to go the oral med route again, next time we will just go straight to injectibles.

Question on the Bravelle, it contains 1-2% LH, so I'm wondering if anyone knows if it can make OPKs turn darker? I'm not getting positives but the last few days I've gotten darker OPKs and I wonder if that is why.

Anyway any positive thoughts or vibes you can send our way that we will see 3 nicely developed follies tomorrow and that I can trigger tomorrow night would be wonderful.
I am thinking of you today and your little follies... Update us when you know more!!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #75
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

Thinking of you and sending good Follie Vibes your way!

FWIW...I am using the Follistem for Follicle growth and started with the 5 days of inital injections went in CD8 for US did more injections x2 days then US then more injections x2 days and US then another injection and US in 2 days....Then finally they were big enough and triggered and here I am in the TWW at 3dpo!! Which by the way I HATE!! Guessing I'll test Friday March 1! I don't like to test out my HCG trigger I just wait 14 days and test!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:55 AM   #76
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

K so I have 2 follies big enough to trigger. We have decided to do timed bding instead of iui. I was good with it but now I'm second guessing wondering if we should do the iui because of the clomids affect on cm. Dh has no sperm issues so in that way the iui seems like a waste of money but noe I don't know. I hate this. All these decisions just stress me out. Will using preseed take the place of the cm?
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:29 AM   #77
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Quote:
K so I have 2 follies big enough to trigger. We have decided to do timed bding instead of iui. I was good with it but now I'm second guessing wondering if we should do the iui because of the clomids affect on cm. Dh has no sperm issues so in that way the iui seems like a waste of money but noe I don't know. I hate this. All these decisions just stress me out. Will using preseed take the place of the cm?
I would totally use Preseed! Good luck!
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:27 AM   #78
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy- I would use preseed and an Instead cup! Good luck
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:45 AM   #79
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Amy- I would use preseed and an Instead cup! Good luck
This this! And take 2 teaspoons every 4 hours for three days of guaneffesin (plain robitussin) to thin out your cm. my doc recommended it.

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #80
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
This this! And take 2 teaspoons every 4 hours for three days of guaneffesin (plain robitussin) to thin out your cm. my doc recommended it.

Yup, guaifenesin is an expectorant...Robitussin, some DayQuils, and Mucinex have it as the primary component. You might see if your local drug store has a store brand. For whatever reason, my local chain has their own brand of Mucinex really cheap. I only did IUI/IVF, so I never worried about cm, but if I did, I'd go ahead & do the Preseed & guaifenasin.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote