Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #101
greengranny
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

Oh yeah. Sorry. My oldest dd is due in September.

Advertisement

greengranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:42 PM   #102
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Stacey he is too cute! And she is a doll. Congrats on the new ones coming!

My parents are here still, they have been since Tuesday. It's been busy here. Today I drove them down to see my dads folks at their home and his brother drove out to see him too. We had unusually warm day for mid February. It was in the 60s and just gorgeous. We've had sandwiches for dinner and are going to veg and watch the all star NBA game shortly, big basketball fans in this house.

I hope you've all had a nice weekend. Dh has the next two days off for the holiday and the kids are out of school tomorrow so I don't know what kinds of fun well have yet but I'm certain it will be entertaining.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:33 AM   #103
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Well I woke up with a raging Uti ;( I hate these things!!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #104
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I swear, I mean to come on here all the time, but it just isn't happening lately. I miss you ladies!
Just busy with crazies, I mean, kids. Registered Elijah for 4k today...and he will likely ride the bus! eek, my babies are getting so big. Kezia is soooooooo sassy when she wants to be. She has started to hit elijah on occasions, or grab at his sleeve and pull on him. he has no muscles, so she actually can drag him around a bit...it's kind of funny, actually, but he usually freaks out. She is still a climber. caught her standing on her highchair TRAY the otherday. Forgot to buckle her in. She loves ''talking'" on the phone...which is usually a remote or small book. "uhllo?" so cute.
tried taking (late) 18m pics today...she wasn't having it, then spilled milk allover herself when I was trying to set up a different area for pics. so, maybe we'll try again later when we go for a walk to the library.
it is SOOO nice outside, I almost want to go without a jacket, but it is still only 40 degrees. lol. I know, cold, but much better than it was a coupole weeks ago with negative 30 windchill.
time for naps, hoping to actually stay awake and do some cleaning. we'll see.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #105
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Britt- ohno!! hope you get it cleared up quickly!!! no fun.

Naomi- Evan uses an old mp3 player as his cell phone! lol I don't think I could let my little one ride the bus yet. brave mama!!! Lauren will start her last yr of PreK this fall. When she starts K she will ride the bus with her sister.

Evan is napping so I should be doing something other than sitting here. lol Going to make a greek dish for dinner- pastitsio. mmm.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #106
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh, and congrats melissa! pregnant friends everywhere!
(I dreamt last night that I was suddenly 3 months pregnant.) which reminds me.... So a couple weeks ago, it was AF time and sure enough, she was here in all her lovelyness. I mention to wayne that AF is here, and I'm shocked to see a slight happiness about him...because, of course, usually AF means no "fun" for at least a few days. He was just relieved we weren't pregnant. lol. We should really do SOMETHING if we are so sure we are done, but I don't really want to do anything perminent/have surgery and he is a bit chicken about having a V (I don't want another guy cutting things down in my stuff).
Old 02-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #107
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Naomi- Evan uses an old mp3 player as his cell phone! lol I don't think I could let my little one ride the bus yet. brave mama!!! Lauren will start her last yr of PreK this fall. When she starts K she will ride the bus with her sister.
I was so scared/nervous for sydney her first week, but she loves it and it is a bus just for the kindergarteners, so I don't have to worry about big kids and bullies. Same thing for elijah, it will be a bus just for the 4K. There is the bus driver and an extra adult to help with the kids and make sure they get off at the right place and that a parent is waiting for them.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #108
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Well that's not so bad then Naomi! I was just imagining the craziness of a huge bus of big kids and then a 4yo! lol I know Viv will be in 1st grade next yr and she will ride the bus. But I'm trying to break the dependency on gma p/u kids. I've seen what it's done to the other grandkids. :/
Old 02-18-2013, 02:08 PM   #109
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lol I Am so scared of my Los riding the bus! I am sure that is not normal. But I think when the time comes I will just drive them.

Other than that just big and pregnant, nesting, and freaking out about diapers!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:25 AM   #110
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I still drive and pick up my girls from school everyday. When they built our community they made sure there was an elemetary school within walking distance, so we don't even have buses here. If it's nice we walk.

Alison, when exactly are you due again? I have a good friend due April 1st, her oldest ds turns 3 in March and her youngest ds will only be 11 months old. She works full time too...she is going to be one busy mama! I can't imagine Brynn not being my youngest soon...she just seems so baby still. I guess that's because I compare her to her older sisters. When dd3 was born dd1 had just turned 3 a few weeks earlier and dd2 was 20 months. Dh and look back and always say, what were were thinking, lol.