Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #411
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 1/26 - 2/16 it's baby time.

Great Results Jamie! for a sticky bean!

Advertisement

Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #412
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy
So 13dpo today and beta is now 103. Thank god. My progesterone is a little higher at 17.9. I'm going to send my results to the birthing center and see what they think.
Yay!!!
Old 02-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #413
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just home from a beta this morning...fingers crossed hard should have results tomorrow
Old 02-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #414
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can I join? I am
JasmineMama/Kristin

I'm 34 and I've been kind of absent from this section of DS for awhile. I am just starting to lose all hope that it will ever happen for me again. Sorry to be a downer, but you all seem very supportive and I hope this will make me have a better mindset, which can only help right?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #415
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
Can I join? I am
JasmineMama/Kristin

I'm 34 and I've been kind of absent from this section of DS for awhile. I am just starting to lose all hope that it will ever happen for me again. Sorry to be a downer, but you all seem very supportive and I hope this will make me have a better mindset, which can only help right?

Welcome to the group. Just join right in.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #416
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jaime and Sherrill - WOOHOOOO!!!! Good for you girls!! Jaime those Wondfo are terrible for progression so glad you got the FRER!! Sherrill Those lines are definitely darker!! So very happy for you both!

Puppydog - Sorry your sticks are not cooperating. Boo!

Tiffany - yay for Oing. Sounds like in another week we will be waiting to see your tests!!

Jasminemama - Hi and welcome. Hope your stay is nice and short!

Hello ladies.

Had to take a break as I am in limbo right now. Been spotting a lot more and not much to do about it. I took another digi and it says "pregnant" still so that is a plus. Just wish I could find some peace and just enjoy. Dh took care of me yesterday as I laid in bed and rested. I broke down and sobbed as I am just so tense. I am failing at leaving this to the Lord which also brings me guilt. Called the OB and nurse said to stay off my feet and pray. She was super sweet but I just wish someone would say Please come in and we'll check ANYTHING! So we wait. Now I am worried as I am having some slight pelvic cramping/burning. GAH! If this doesn't work we are just gonna quit paying any attention. I just don't do well with the stress of it. And we were NTNP!! Maybe dh just needs to ambush me in my sleep!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #417
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
According to my babycomp, I am 2dpo too. Yay a testing buddy.
May I join you? I'm there too, but I never get a BFP until I'm a few days late, even on the early results tests.

And for the mama whose post I lost who was getting crampy and hot -- I do that too about 7DPO. FX for you!

AFM ... Sorry if this runs a little long but I don't filter well ....

I'm Trenna, age 35. I have PCOS but few symptoms; my son who will be 3 in May was a huge "oops" while on BC, and an uncomplicated pregnancy. But of course, now I'm a little older and a little more physically worn out ... LOL.

My darling and I had several un-stickies last summer/fall while NTNP, and another 2 while trying in October and December. All the signs, then spotting starts 8-10DPO and doesn't stop, then AF comes on time.

Saw a naturopath finally last month (no insurance, so had to save up) ... She strongly suspects it's only progesterone, suggested I wean my almost 3-year-old, and said we could either do Vitex for 3 months and see if that helped, or start progesterone 1DPO on the next cycle. We chose something in between, starting the Vitex, waiting 1 cycle, and starting progesterone.

Little man was nearly weaned anyway, just nursing briefly 5 nights a week, and some bad food allergies were improving, so that was surprisingly easy to do. It was fun to have 7 days where my body was all mine, and I didn't have to restrict my food or alcohol for the sake of a nurser or a little bean.

Sooo ... of course my "clockwork for 25 years" cycles got all messed up this time ... My D-future-H and I had a beautiful weekend prior to Valentine's, with no kids in the house ... we went out to a very, very nice dinner and got to talk for 2 whole hours about future plans for our wedding and so on ... and lots and lots of BDing And then instead of an O on Tuesday we had to keep up the BD through all of last week ... We were pretty relieved yesterday when my temp went up!

Last night was the first night of the progesterone, unfortunately it wasn't an insomnia cure as the doctor had hoped, and I feel a little tired with nausea today. But if it helps ... !!

I'm so glad you all are here. We've tried to be relaxed about all this and not get too upset, knowing all those months that there was probably a simple problem that we'd address when the time was right. Now that we ARE addressing it, I'm really scared it's not going to work and that it's going to be trickier than we thought.

Now I'm on orders to wait, and go in to the doc either when I get my BFP or when I have 16 days of high temps. Gonna be a loooooooong TWW!

Last edited by TrennaII; 02-18-2013 at 03:37 PM.
TrennaII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:57 PM   #418
ankc
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Jaime and Sherrill - WOOHOOOO!!!! Good for you girls!! Jaime those Wondfo are terrible for progression so glad you got the FRER!! Sherrill Those lines are definitely darker!! So very happy for you both!

Tiffany - yay for Oing. Sounds like in another week we will be waiting to see your tests!!

Hello ladies.

Had to take a break as I am in limbo right now. Been spotting a lot more and not much to do about it. I took another digi and it says "pregnant" still so that is a plus. Just wish I could find some peace and just enjoy. Dh took care of me yesterday as I laid in bed and rested. I broke down and sobbed as I am just so tense. I am failing at leaving this to the Lord which also brings me guilt. Called the OB and nurse said to stay off my feet and pray. She was super sweet but I just wish someone would say Please come in and we'll check ANYTHING! So we wait. Now I am worried as I am having some slight pelvic cramping/burning. GAH! If this doesn't work we are just gonna quit paying any attention. I just don't do well with the stress of it. And we were NTNP!! Maybe dh just needs to ambush me in my sleep!!
I am sorry to hear you are spotting I think about you often and pray for you every night. Did you spot with other pregnancies? How about just asking your Dr to see you and do an U/S this week or tomorrow!?!? It does seem like a lot of women spot in the first trimester and it is normal for some. I tell myself every night that I have no control over this and God has a plan for me as he does for you and your family
Old 02-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #419
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Andrea - Thanks I know my post is the last thing you want to see too! I do need to be reminded that He has this all covered and it will be to His glory in the end. We are blessed and I do know that. We just love love love our babies! Praying for you and yours too! Thank you!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #420
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5

Hello ladies.

Praying it stops mama. Try to take it easy and let that DH pamper you. Hugs