Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:24 PM   #11
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Did you just have a feeling about something that came true?

I also knew I was pregant the moment after DTD. I had the same thing when we got prenant with DS-that was my first cycle back after having DD and I thought it was cramps I was having but really it was ovulation pains. I thought we could miss behave ONE time-on a date night but immediately after I thought..."I think that might be a baby!...". And with this one I wasn't suppose to be ovulation until the following Saturday so our wedding weekend we didn't take protection but were careful except on our wedding night but immediately after the same thing...."I think that's a baby" DH also thought I was crazy and even laughed a me when I bought a pregnacy test with this one. He was convinced that after DS being a "one time thing" that surely we would not get pregnant AGAIN after only DTD unprotected one time...yeah well here we are!

I felt this baby was a girl right away and that was the same with DD...with DS I thought he was a girl until the end and then switched to a boy..I knew all my babies would late and they were. I think this one will also be late although wishful thinking has me dreaming about early. I don't think I will get early but I do think she won't be as late as her sibliling. My guess is between 40-41weeks...sadly mine don't like to come out!

Maeve Baby is offline   Reply With Quote