Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #21
Pandabutt
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: EC & Cloth Diapers?

Prefolds with covers are the way to go! The wash easier and faster faster. I didn't like the fit of the gdiapers on my little girl. The bottons inside would leave marks on her body and she's a 4% little girl! Needless to say, that g-diaper went out!

We are tranistioning to some BG pockets because she doesn't wet too many anymore and the velcro is stronger. But when she starts missing alot, I go back to my favorite prefolds =)

Advertisement

Pandabutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #22
BabyZmo
Registered Users

My Mood:

If you only plan on using them at night, I'd go with one size fitted diapers with one size PUL covers. They can last through your whole diapering adventure that way. Cotton prefolds are great and cheap but aren't absorbent enough for older infants, IMO.
BabyZmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #23
JensDesigns
Registered Users

Hi, I'm 7 mos pregnant and ordered a lot of one size mother-ease. Does anyone have experience with using these to EC? I want to make sure I'm adequately prepared. I'm finding myself feeling very obsessed with all of this and making sure I have everything I need. I'm a first time mom. Some of my friends have told me that it's normal to feel obsessed about things at this point. Has anyone here experienced this? I'm feeling so impatient for this little one to get here and nervous that I won't have everything I need when he/she comes. Needing a little support :-/
JensDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:32 PM   #24
Mom2jandb
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensDesigns
Hi, I'm 7 mos pregnant and ordered a lot of one size mother-ease. Does anyone have experience with using these to EC? I want to make sure I'm adequately prepared. I'm finding myself feeling very obsessed with all of this and making sure I have everything I need. I'm a first time mom. Some of my friends have told me that it's normal to feel obsessed about things at this point. Has anyone here experienced this? I'm feeling so impatient for this little one to get here and nervous that I won't have everything I need when he/she comes. Needing a little support :-/
You are totally normal! I bought everything I thought I wanted/needed. Then after the baby came I learned that I had all the wrong stuff and kept buying more until I got it right. It's just my opinion, but no matter how prepared you think you are, there will something else you need.

I never tried the MEOS, but their Sandies are wonderful. I really dislike diapers in general but if I had to use them I would buy more MotherEase and softbums. No matter which diaper you go with, I highly recommend having some prefolds on hand.
Mom2jandb is offline   Reply With Quote