Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #101
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feb chat for Feb Mamas!!!

Thank you all! Adding one more pic. those squishy cheeks.

Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #102
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy
Thank you all! Adding one more pic. those squishy cheeks.
Too cute! Glad it seems to have gone pretty smoothly.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:12 AM   #103
Steph Ed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awwww, Krista! I just saw you had Olivia. I was wondering about you. Glad everything went well :-)
Steph Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:51 AM   #104
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks, ladies.

Now we are home and fighting off the plague my other girls picked up somewhere. Today is the first day that I feel SICK. I'm still so torn up from the delivery, between my hip problems, migraine(s), etc, and now this. Praying that Olivia doesn't get too sick from it. Rosie (4 year old) got pneumonia from it, and I'm worried Ellie (2) might be heading down the same road.

Anyway, time to feed a baby...
Old 02-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #105
Sarahknavy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy
Thanks, ladies.

Now we are home and fighting off the plague my other girls picked up somewhere. Today is the first day that I feel SICK. I'm still so torn up from the delivery, between my hip problems, migraine(s), etc, and now this. Praying that Olivia doesn't get too sick from it. Rosie (4 year old) got pneumonia from it, and I'm worried Ellie (2) might be heading down the same road.

My lo has cold already... I hope that your Olivia stays healthy.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #106
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fancy Pansy View Post
Thanks, ladies.

So sorry mama, we just dealt with something similar. Is it RSV that they have? DD1 got it first and ended up with a serious double ear infection. Than DS got it and ended up with bronchiolitis and low oxygen. He ended up being in the hospital 3 days last week because of it and also ended up with an ear infection too. It was extremely hard being away from him as I needed to stay with the baby because she came up sick with it as well. DH was with him the whole time and never left his side so that made me feel a little better. She ended up being borderline to needing to take her in but we were watching her super closely and between the breast feeding and other natural remedies we got through it. Feel free to PM me for some ideas our midwife gave us to do what we could to help our little one through it. She also gave us some things for a sickness I had right before having our baby that you could try for yourself if you are interested.

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #107
The Fancy Pansy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The dr didn't think it was RSV, and she tested negative for flu. Just a nasty virus.

I have the eucalyptus oil in the vaporizer, and I took a nice hot shower and saline-d my nose and made up a big pot of tea. Just taking it one step at a time and sitting on the couch as much as possible. Little Olivia isn't showing any noticeable symptoms. Just got to make it to nap time now.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:35 PM   #108
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

thats just it with older sibs... things get passed around. i kinow few yrs ago i got something from my oldest then my mom as i was living & schooling with her & then my now hubby..... its poopy. nothing yet here other than i felt a few days ago like i got ran over.....but feelin better. not sick yet besides that this yr.... knock on wood.

Last edited by abunchoflemons; 02-28-2013 at 03:37 PM. Reason: adding
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #109
cheezpoofs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I keep coming back here every few hours hoping for an update from PinkInk, and no luck.

Well, send me some "baby come out" vibes. For the third time (unsurprisingly), I am past the due date and getting to the annoying stage of pushy midwife, angry husband, curious everybodies and stressed out and wishing for peace me.
Veann - Libertarian, atheist, bookworm, heavy metal Mommy to all boys: Lucius (2-13-09), Orion (4-22-11), and Castiel (3-4-13), wife to Matthew - Anti-circumcision, babywearing, somewhat AP, natural birthing/ homebirthing, don't care about being "green", doing things my own way...
cheezpoofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:28 AM   #110
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezpoofs View Post
I keep coming back here every few hours hoping for an update from PinkInk, and no luck.

Well, send me some "baby come out" vibes. For the third time (unsurprisingly), I am past the due date and getting to the annoying stage of pushy midwife, angry husband, curious everybodies and stressed out and wishing for peace me.
*hugs* mama... I can't imagine having to go so far overdue everytime! Hang in there. You're doing great growing that baby of yours!

Also, PinkInk (Cori) is doing well- had her baby boy last week but I think has just been very busy with him and her other 2 boys. She's working on typing up her birth story still.